(7)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

Start from the beginning

"Oh . . . how do people know about vampires?"

"Humans? They usually find out about us by accident, or one of their close friends tell them. Or things like that."

"Ah. Can I turn a human?"

"If you want to be killed, yes."

"Huh?"

"Normal vampires will either die in the process of turning a human or will be hunted and killed by vampire police for turning a human without a blooding liscense."

"Hm. Okay. Thanks for the tip. How do you change a human?"

"Well, you have to drain three fourths of the humans blood out of their system, where they are about to die of blood loss and then they have to drink the vampires' blood until they are full again. Then the newly-turned vampire has to drink human blood or else they will die. Forever."

"Can I tell Kailynn? You know, tell her what I am?"

"The young lady at the hospital?" I nodded. "If you want to. I read her thoughts there and she seems to love you very much, even for a human."

"Thanks . . . Wait, what? What do you mean 'for a human?'"

"Vampires are capable of holding more emotions and feelings than humans. She holds more love for you than most humans hold for everyone."

Ethan smiled. "I love her, too." Aww!

"I can tell you do. Just make sure she doesn't tell anyone. No more than two people."

"I'll make sure."

Hmm . . . So he told me and I told Austie. That's two people. So, technically we didn't break any rules! Ahha, awesome. WAIT, I can't tell Haley!? . . . Crap. . . . I guess I'll have to talk about this later.

"Go ahead," I heard Demarkis say.

What? What'd I miss? I didn't hear Ethan say anything . . .

"Go ahead and do what?" Ethan said

"Go ahead and see Kailynn. I can read your thoughts and you're thinking that you want to go to her and tell her. Go ahead."

"Thanks. Can I go . . . now?"

"Yes." Ethan smiled and ran in the direction of my house.

When he reached my house (which was very soon, I might add) he went under my window and quickly climbed my tree.

He was right next to my window in no time at all. He tapped the window. Tapped again. And again. And again. Then there I was. My hair was all messed up and I looked very tired. I squinted my eyes because I could barely see in that darkness. Déjà vu.

Then I fell into darkness again and I couldn't see anything. Everything stopped moving and I fell forwards. A pair of strong arms held me. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Ethan. I hugged him and he immediately hugged back. I was in my bathroom again. I sat back and fixed my hair because since I saw myself in that vision thingie with my hair messed up I was self-conscious. "Whoah."

"I know."

"That was awesome!"

He chuckled and then stood up. So did I. I turned off the shower and opened the door. "Mom?"

"Yes, honey?" I saw Mom walking down the stairs.

"Oh, nothing. Just making sure you're here. Can Austie spend the night?"

"Yeah, I already talked to her about it. She's in your room."

"'Kay."

"You better get to sleep soon because it's getting late."