(4) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

((Hey, thanks to all hat have read! I need more comments and votes!! :DLOL. But, uh, I think this chapter is seriously boring but I don't know what else could have been in it. Haha, but enjoy! Comment, *RR*AA*TT*EE*, Become A Fan! Thanks!!))

CHAPTER FOUR :

I was walking with Becca and Austie down the hall to first hour and I could barely walk straight, that was how tired I was.

"Fudge, Kailynn, how long did you freakin' stay up last night? Jeez," Austie said, laughing at me.

"Uh, I don't really know. I got barely any sleep, though. I was pretty much thinking all of last night," I replied. Which wasn't a lie, I WAS thinking. But thinking about how Ethan is alive, not dead.

"Oh," was all that she said. I could tell she didn't want to say anymore because she knew what happened to Ethan, and how his body went missing.

"Well, let's hope that Mr. Gaybird won't be too hard on you today. He should know what happened, so don't worry, you don't need to look so nervous!" Becca told me as we walked into the classroom. I looked nervous? Crap, and I thought I was hiding my emotions well . . . Okay, our teacher had a real name, but we barely ever used it. It's really long and ends in "bird" so we just call him "Gaybird" or "Hey You." It works pretty well.

And, yeah, he's gay, but he won't admit it. He says he was a wife, but he changes her name everyday, so I really doubt he has one. And he also says he rides a bike to school. It's like he thinks that makes him cool? Uh, no. We all see his car, anyways.

Before we walked in the room, I was sure people were talking normally, but as soon as the kids saw me they all shut up and looked uncomfortable. Well, I guess they heard, obviously. Oh, this is gonna be fun, I thought miserably.

I sat down in my seat and tried not to think about the empty seat next to me that used to be Ethan's. I guess he really can't come back to school since he's dead. Or un-dead. Or . . . whatever.

The bell rang and Mr. Gaybird walked in and told the class to open up their books to some page. I did as he said.

"This will be the last section that we read before school ends next week." Holy crap, I totally forgot we only had one more week of school! Awesome. One thing to look forward to. Then he started reading about this old guy that died a hundred year ago, so I tuned out. Class went by as usual, except for a few things. One, Mr. Gaybird didn't call on me once, even though he usually loves to pick on me because I don't like to read or answer questions (he even calls me K-Dog). And two, the room was unusually quiet, but I could hear two words whispered throughout the whole classroom. Ethan and Kailynn. Great, so now they were talking about us.

After the bell rang I went to my locker and got my math book. None of my friends were in my math class, which sucks. But my math teacher is really cool, so I didn't think I had to worry.

That class was normal, too (well, besides the no calling on me and the whispering).

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. I made it through half of the day and nothing horrible has happened.

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I heard the secretaries voice come on the

intercom. "Kailynn Cross please report to the principles office. Kailynn Cross to the principles office." Oh, perfect, I thought. I wonder what this is about. A few people looked at me while I walked to the office but most averted their eyes.

When I got into the office I went up to the desk and asked why I was needed. The secretary pointed to the counselers office. Um, okay? I walked down the hall the to office and saw that the door was cracked so instead of knocking I just went in. The office was the same as the last time I was here.