"If you were just going to scroll through your phone then why did I bring you here? "

I had got given my 'phone' back earlier this week.

So I got away with my little plan.

"You tell me." I muttered sarcastically.

My dad lowered my phone away from my face trying to get my attention.

"Then....go to Starbucks or something."

That was actually a good idea.

~~~~~~~~

I huffed as I walked through the doors of Starbucks.

I had noticed the Starbucks as we drove into the parking lot of the restaurant.

It was only round the corner.

I sighed as I walked inside the doors of Starbucks.

It was quiet busy. There was about 5 people in the queue.

I stood at the back of the queue, catching the attention of a 13 year old girl.

She had long, straight brown hair and was wearing very bright clothes.

She ran up to me.

"Wait aren't you Rob Anderson's daughter? " She squealed excitedly.

"Mmph. " I nodded my head and smiled.

"Hey, can I have an autograph." she asked, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet.

Me? An autograph?

"Are you sute you want my-"

"Yep. Me and my BFF's are such a big fan of your dads movies." She gave me a toothy smile.

I autographed her notebook and Carried on in the queue.

That was strange.

I didn't like it.

Anything I wasn't use to, I didn't like.

"Next!" The girl at the counter smiled.

"Hmm.. Two iced Vanilla Latte's." I nodded my head at the lady.

I gave her the right amount of money and stood to the right to wait for my order.

My dad had clearly instructed for me to get him a drink as well.

Well I'm following orders for once.

I took a seat at a small table in the corner of the room.

Might as well sit down, it is part of their job to bring it over.

Once again I pulled out my phone.

Around 3 minutes later a man came over and put the two drinks on my table.

I looked at them.

"Erm, I think you gave me the wrong order." I said to the guy as he placed them on the table.

One of them was a Iced Vanilla Latte but the other was some other kind of iced coffee.

His eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry I'll just- I accidently gave it to the boy over there. " He panicked slightly picking up the drink that wasn't mine.

"Jeremy! " I heard someone shout behind him.

"Uh- I'm so sorry- I'll be right back to change-" He put the drink back down, debating whether or not to go.

"No it's fine, I'll swap them." I nodded my head slightly annoyed.

"Are you sure. I'm sorry it's that boy over there." He pointed to a guy around my age with chocolate brown curly hair.

He thanked me again and rushed off just at the right moment as his name was called again.

Geez.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. I had to kind of tush for this one.

I have homework due tomorrow where I have to write another chapter for this book I have to write in English. It's a crime book and each week I have to write another chapter. Once it is finished I will post it on wattpad.

Thank you for 211 reads I can't believe we got over 200 you guys are amazing. Thank you for reading this.

♡Please comment and vote