Chapter1

Your POV
Another day of boring school! Not just that, I have to live by seeing people I hate. All because of one person. I better keep my hopes up these days or people will get more and more picky on me. Also it's quite nice to make a scene when you have a fight.

I jumped out of bed and freshened up quickly. I wore my school uniform and grabbed my phone. On the way out I called Yoonah (my best friend). After ending the call, I ran as fast as I could since I was getting late.

When I arrived it was so surprising to be welcomed by the famous bully in town - Jimin.
"Hey there shortie." Jimin yelled loudly and patted my head harshly, which made everyone laugh crazy.
"Yah I know I'm shorter than you but don't judge okay?"I replied, holding onto his wrist for 3 seconds and then ran away from his sight.

You know how people say that whenever boys tease girls, they have feelings towards them. It leads to all that lovey-dovey shit. Seriously I don't believe that, at all! I hope that I never have to go through things like that.

Yoonah's POV
(Your name) entered the class with a straight face as always. She gets picked on by the biggest bully in school which is Jimin. Also before (Your name) joined this school he used to be a massive playboy as well. Nowadays people just follow him because he has glorious abs that nobody else has and also they want to be in the centre of attention. Gotta admit that Jimin does have great abs though.

Jimin only found out about me through (Your name). When (Your name) joined school she became my seat mate and from there we became friends. Before I wouldn't pay attention to Jimin.

Jimin's POV
I walked casually to class but bumped into someone outside the classroom door.
"Yo Suga." I said as we handshaked each other.
"Let's go in bro." He replied, pointing at the door.
I turned the door knob and walked towards my seat with Yoongi. Infront of me was (Your name) and Yoonah.
I leaned forward and listened to what they were saying until they both stopped and looked at me, annoyed.
"Jiminie pabo, get lost will you?" (Your name) half-yelled and smacked me on the head.
I sat back on the chair and soothed the place she smacked me at.
"Well your the pabo here." Yoongi replied, looking straight into (Your name)'s eyes.
"Oh, who might you be? Hmm, one of Jimin's beasts, I guess." (Your name) replied, observing Yoongi from head to toe.
If she looked at me like that in the way everyone else would, I would surely have her as mine. Also the way she calls me 'Jiminie Pabo' is just....
Wait, what the hell am I saying!

Yoongi's POV
"Well no, I'm not his beast. Also go get some swag." I replied.
"Pfft I have swag, don't need more." (Your name) replied and rolled her eyes.
She then turned around and silence occurred in the room as the teacher came in.
I thought about (Your name). Jimin always mentions her to me.
In my opinion I think she's one of a kind. I like these types of girls and probably she's going to be my first one.
Wait, what am I saying!
"Yo Suga, daydreaming again huh?" Jimin asked and nudged me in the elbow.
"Yah stop and mate you know me." I replied, winking at him.
During the lesson, Jimin throwed papers at (Your name) and I just sat back relaxing enjoying the little show of the couple.
Aish no, I can't ship Jimin with that girl, like no way!
I need to think straight, gosh!

Hope you've enjoyed this first chapter of Mr Bully!