twenty one

"Don't matter what you say, don't matter what you do. I only wanna do bad things to you," -Machine Gun Kelly, Bad Things

 I only wanna do bad things to you," -Machine Gun Kelly, Bad Things

Fan art by the_shucking_80s

Can the feeling you give me be described? When you look at me, I feel as if I am on the highest mountain, toeing the edge of oblivion. I don't know what will be waiting for me at the bottom of this vastness, but those eyes could make me jump over without a second thought. Your smile lifts me up, the butterflies in my stomach becoming majestic eagles that send me soaring, these feelings I have for you set me free. When you touch me, I'm breathless, your warmth seeping into my skin and igniting sparks. And when our lips meet, I swear atoms split and my world spontaneously combusts; you set me aflame.

Your calloused fingers could either piece me together or rip me apart. But with my heart in your palm, I'm ready either way. I'll brave the flames and burn away from your destruction or I'll bask in the acceptance of your love. You could irrevocably ruin me, but I trust that you won't.

My pencil abruptly stops as Justin begins to kiss the side of my neck, leaving wet trails up its column before he slightly nips at the edge of my jaw.

"What're you writing baby? Is it about me?" I can practically feel his smirk against my skin. "Can I read it?"

"Oh, so now you're asking?" I tease and he laughs, pushing me onto my back before straddling my waist.

"Hey! That's not fair. I just wanted to know more about you," He mumbles and I grin, leaning up to peck his lips. We've been in my bedroom almost all day, goofing off and cuddling together. Justin and I agreed we wanted to spend as much time as we could together before school starts up again for second semester, and later this afternoon we're going on our first date. He won't tell me where we're going though.

"You still could've asked my permission, though you asshole." I detach our lips and give him a devious smile. He pouts.

"You would've said no."

"So?" I quirk an eyebrow and squeal when his fingers secretly crept to my sides and he threatens to tickle me.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" I shout as his fingers dig into my sides, causing raucous laughter to erupt from my lips.

"Wait, wait! I know how you can make it up to me!" I plead, tears in the corners of my eyes as he finally stops his tickling assault.

"I'm listening," He smirks, now shifting from on top of me to lay beside me. I flip over, propping my head up on my white pillow to stare into his gorgeous eyes.

"Tell me where our date is," I beg, sticking out my bottom lip, hoping my puppy dog face will work on him. It doesn't.

"No can do Lillybear." I immediately scowl, giving him a rough shove and screaming with laughter as he tumbles onto my bedroom floor. I watch as he lifts himself up, his forearms straining underneath his weight. My mouth suddenly goes dry at the sight of his muscles flexing, and I almost unconsciously lick my lips. Damn. My boyfriend is fit. His now dark green eyes meet mine.