fifteen

"I found love where it wasn't suppose to be, right in front of me. Talk some sense to me," -Amber run, I Found

(one of my absolute favorite songs I listen to on repeat)

gif is of Justin

pic of Lilly

I spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday at home in my room

I spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday at home in my room. Pathetic, I know, but I needed time alone to recuperate. I was so vulnerable outside of the diner with Justin and I hate myself for it. Why is it that when I finally let my guard down my heart gets trampled on?

I've kept my phone shut off because I didn't want to talk to any of the girls, and I most definitely didn't want to hear from Justin. I know I may be overreacting, but I can't help it.

I know we aren't together and he has no obligations towards me, but it still hurt seeing him with her. The truth about him still loving her was like a hard slap in the face. I needed time to nurse and heal my wounds.

"Lilly? Are you hungry?" My mom waltz into my room with a plate filled with pancakes, bacon, and sausage. My mouth waters as the delectable scents fill my nose. I knew this was my mom's heartbreak remedy. Filling my stomach to substitute the emptiness in my heart.

"Thanks," I say gratefully, munching lightly as she sat beside me on my bed. We sat in an awkward silence for a while and when I finished my bacon she cooked just right, not too crispy or soft, she finally spoke up.

"What happened baby girl? I know before that you staying holed up in your room wouldn't be a cause for worry, but you've been going out so much more lately and hanging with your friends, being the happy teenager you should be. But the home phone has been ringing off the hook and your friends are worried, as am I. Justin especially," I winced when she mentioned his name and she nodded her head in recognition.

"I don't know what he did, but I know Justin is a good guy who really cares about you."

"He loves someone else," I say miserably.

"I'd be the one to challenge that statement. He keeps calling the house begging to see you, he's actually stopped by a few times, but I told him you weren't feeling up for company. That doesn't sound like a boy smitten by another girl," She says wisely and I hate her for it because it forces me to think rationally.