Chapter 19- I'm A Horrible Person

Start from the beginning

"You'll ring me if there is any change?" she asked. "I promise. So does that mean you'll get away from here for a few hours?" he asked. "Ok. But if I want to come back straight after my shower then Ana can't stop me ok" she said. "Ok" he smiled. "I guess I shouldn't keep her waiting" she sighed. "The sooner you go, the sooner you are back" he mumbled. She took one last look at Dolores and Junior before turning to face him. "Fine let's go before I change my mind" she said.

"She's ready when you are Ana" Cristiano said once they arrived back to the waiting room. "Molly you'll be back before you know" Ana smiled at her. "Jezz you'd think she was going to the dentist" Sergio joked. "I just don't...." she stuttered. "He'll be fine" Cristiano said pulling her into a hug. "You'll ring if anything changes" she said. "I promise. Now go" he smiled. Molly groaned. "The paps" she said. "Just ignore them if they are there. Just get into the car" she told Molly. "We'll go with you" Sergio said. "Rocco is outside. Just let him get you to the car" Pepe told Ana and Molly glared at Cristiano.

"Rocco" she said. "Ammm" he said. "We'll discuss it later" she said. "He'll be fine" he told her. "I know" she said before giving him a hug and walking with the other out of the room. "She won't be in front of the paps for long Cris" Pepe said who had decided to stay with his friend. "I know. I just...she doesn't need them hassling her" he sighed taking a seat on the couch. "Molly it will be fine" Ana said as they walked closer to the front door of the hospital.

"Just walk quickly and don't listen to them" Marcelo said. "Sergio is pulling up in his car now Mols" Ana said. "We'll see you later" Anderia said hugging her. "Thanks for coming" Molly told her. The moment they stepped through the doors, it was all blur to Molly. She heard people shouting her name and the flashes of their cameras going off in her face but she focused on getting into the car. A tall man ushered her towards the car and she assumed it was the bodyguard Rocco. Before she knew it she was the door of the car was closing behind her and she was sitting in the back seat of Sergio's car before he sped off.

"You ok?" Ana asked from beside her. "Ya I think so. I didn't expect so many people" Molly said. "They're just being noisy" Sergio said as he drove. "Well I guess they've got a good story out of all of this mess. Glad someone is happy" Molly sighed. "Who cares about them? Let's just get you back to yours" Ana said. "And then back to my son" Molly said as she gazed out of the window. "Yes. Then back to your son" Ana smiled as they leapt into silence.

"Want me to walk you both upstairs?" Sergio asked as he parked the car in front of Molly's apartment building. "We'll be fine thanks Sergio" Ana smiled at him. "You can come in if you like Sergio" Molly said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Thanks but I'll leave you two lovely ladies to some girly time" he smiled.

"Wait I don't have my key" Molly said suddenly remembering Nuno had it. "Don't worry. Cris told me Nuno had so I picked it up before we came to the hospital. Nuno said he'll take us back to the hospital so we will go back when you are ready" Ana told Molly. "Ok then" Molly said. "I'll see you two later. I'm glad Junior is going to get better Mols" Sergio said. "Thank you Sergio. You've being great" Molly said squeezing his shoulder.

"You ok?" Ana asked as they entered Molly's apartment. "Feels like a lifetime ago that I was here" she replied. "Why don't you go have a shower and then maybe take a nap" Ana said. "Shower and then back to the hospital" Molly said. "Cris won't be happy if I have you back to quickly Mols" Ana. "Since when do you care if he's happy or not?" Molly asked. "He's looking out for you" Ana said. "I'll out in a few minutes" Molly sighed heading to her bedroom. "Take your time" Ana called after her.