Chapter XXIII: Time For Revenge

POV: Avalie

My mom had set up an appointment with Dr. Mestin, I was relieved. Mindy had promised to keep a close eye on her. She had my mom sleep there on Wednesday. I knew she would be okay with Mindy and Dr. Mestin, so I came back to school on Monday like usual.

It was now Friday and the Halloween party was tonight. I was nervous, my plan was a little risky. It didn't matter, I wanted Jeff in jail once and for all.

Char and I had started talking to lots of girls, seeing if Jeff had done the same thing to them. So far we had a list of six girls, not including Char;

Cindy Craft

Abigail Smith

Lily Arnt

Kaylie Trent

Wendy Shcubert

Brittany West

I'm sure there were probably more, but some were scared, the same way Char was. Four of the girls on our list had admitted being kept quiet by some type of threat.

I felt a little sick, having the responsibility of tricking this disgusting pig. There were only ten minutes left of seventh hour, and the part started around seven. Only five hours until we began our plan for revenge.

~~~

The recorders and cameras had come in the mail yesterday, just on time. Char and I had already tested it in the dorms last night. It seemed cliche, but I think it would work. Char hid three tiny sound recorders on me. One tangled on the inside of my curls, right next to my neck. There was one clipped to my bra strap and the last one was on the belt loop of my jeans.

A small camera lens had been placed discreetly on a brown belt I was wearing around my waist. Hopefully I could video tape the whole thing.

It was time to go far too soon, I was shaking a little from the nervousness. Char had to drag me to the car. I took deep breaths as we drove, the party was only a couple miles away.

"You nervous?" Char asked shyly.

"Yeah, I just don't want anything to go wrong."

-Don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up!

Or pass out!

Shit!

Deep breaths, deep breaths!-

"Avalie are you sure you want to go through with this?" Char asked timidly.

Everything inside me was screaming HELL NO! So naturally I said, "Yup."

"You're an amazing friend," Char looked a little teary-eyed.

"I know," I said, forcing a tight smile.

We arrived at the party much too soon. It was at some kids' house that was really close to campus, and it was big. I could probably fit two and a half of my houses inside it.

I was wearing a low cut button up to draw Jeff's attention.

-I know, disgusting! But it had to be done!-

I could feel the bass of the music thumping through the house the moment we stepped inside.

Char carefully pointed him out to me, and I set out on my mission.

"Hey hottie," I said heading towards him. I was trying to be flirty, and trying even harder not to puke all over the floor.

The dumbass took the bait, "What's an innocent thing like you doing here?" I could see an evil glint in his creepy eyes.

"It's only my second party," I let out a little giggle and twirled a strand of my hair. I was actually pretty good at this.

"Now is that so?" He ran his fingers from my elbow to wrist.

I fought the urge to shudder, "I thought I could find a nice guy like you to show me around."

"Sounds perfect," he was practically drooling, the plan was working. "First let's find a quiet place to...talk." He lingered on the word talk for an extra second.

He was going to try his tricks on me, I knew it. The squirrels in my stomach were screaming and running around, but I played it cool.

He led me into a bedroom and shoved me roughly on the bed, then locked the door with a click.

"Wh-what are we doing in here?" I asked, letting some of the fear leak into my voice.

"What do you think?" He smiled maliciously, sliding my shirt off my shoulder and lightly snapping my bra strap. Thankfully, it wasn't the one with the recording device on it.

I quickly pushed his hand away, "What do you think you're doing? I don't want to have sex with you!"

-Please let this work with out me losing my virginity to an evil perverted raper!-

"This isn't my first rodeo babe, what you WANT doesn't matter. It's all about what you're gonna give me. And it better be good!" He slid his shirt off and smirked.

"You can't get away with this! I could tell the police!" I knew this would push the perfect button.

His face grew dark, "You won't tell anyone, you understand that? If you do, you won't be around for much longer?"

"How many girls have you done this to?!" My voice cracked.

"Oh lots, at least fifteen." He smiled proudly.

What a pig! How can you be proud of that? My anger gave me a surge of confidence for what happened next, "That's awful!"

"Blah, blah, blah, I don't need a speech on morality! Now you better start taking your clothes off before I get angry!"

"Okay, but don't watch!" I pleaded.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and turned around.

It gave me the perfect opportunity to press 'ok' on the ready-to-send text waiting on my phone to be sent to Char.

A: BRING THEM NOW

She had gone to a nearby police station and gotten a cop to wait outside with her.

I realized with horror, hat Char wouldn't know what room to find me in. I was going to text her quickly, but it was too late.

Jeff turned around, "What's taking- Hey! Why aren't you undressed?"

If looks could kill...

I gathered my courage, "You see what if I told you, that I've been recording you this entire time. Everyone is going to know what a perverted fuck you are!"

I watched as fury exploded throughout his face, "YOU LITTLE BITCH! STOP PLAYING GAMES!"

"This isn't a game! The police are coming."

He made a move for the door.

"Don't bother, they're surrounding the house! Game over Jeff."

He charged at me, and I felt all my courage melt.

A low blow to my stomach knocked me to the ground. I couldn't breathe!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Will the police make it in time? Are they going to find Avalie? I love this chapter! So much happening! Did you like their little plan? I love it, let's just hope Avalie gets to see it through! Jeff seemed pretty serious when he made that first threat! Tell me what you think, I tried really hard to make it as realistic as possible! I hope you loved it!

-cc