Chapter XV: Meet the Boyfriend

POV: Seth

Char and Avalie led the way to their dorm. I couldn't help but glance at Char's ass as she walked in front of me.

-Wow real classy man.

Hey, I'm a guy, can you blame me?-

"What dorm are you guys in?"

Avalie turned to look at me, "Dorm 3, room 16."

"Hey, it's your favorite number!" Avalie loved the number 16, she didn't really know why.

Avalie smiled, "I know, I requested it."

Char looked at her, "Same here! You never told me that."

Avalie just shrugged.

We entered the building, it was dark as we climbed the stairs. It was full of wooden railings and stairs, a little palace.

Avalie pulled her phone out of her purse, and proceeded to call someone.

"Who are you calling Av?" I asked.

"Zach. I want you to meet him."

For the first time, it didn't hurt so much. Instead the only thing I could focus on was Char, and how cute she was. I think I really liked this girl.

-Too bad you can't date her.

Oh yeah, why not?

Your going to date a girl who goes to a school an hour away. Good plan.

Damn-

It was true, long distance relationships, those things weren't supposed to work. Besides, I don't even know Char that well. Who am I kidding, it didn't matter. Maybe he reason I had hung on to Avalie for so long, was because there was no one else. Now there was.

I had been thinking so hard, that I didn't notice we were already at the door. Avalie pulled out one of those key cards you get at hotels, and slid it in the lock. She opened the door with a click. We were instantly overwhelmed with the scents of both their perfumes.

-Damn why did girls always have to smell so good? It was like poison, you couldn't resist-

The room was a little messy, there school stuff scattered everywhere.

Char groaned, "I'm so hungry guys! Av can we pick up pizza?"

"After Zach gets here," she responded.

"He better hurry!" She growled, flopping on the first bed.

Avalie and I sat next to her. We talked for about twenty minutes, before we heard a knock on their door. Avalie got up and pulled the door open. Zach pulled her into a hug. Of course she liked him, he was one of those muscular guys with blonde hair. Basically a ken doll.

"Hey Char," he said. "Is this your friend Seth?"

She nodded excitedly, "Char and I are going to pick up some pizza, you guys can get to know each other."

Great, leave me alone with him, but instead I just said, "Ok."

"Hey man," he said sitting down on the bed. "So your Avalie's best friend, she talks about you a lot."

He was making me so mad, the way he talked about her like she was his. I couldn't help myself, "Yeah I am her best friend. So that means when you go and break her heart, I'm going to be the one picking up he pieces for her." I was breathing heavily.

"Damn dude, calm down! Listen, I care about Avalie. I would never want to hurt her. I can promise you that."

I felt kind of bad, "Sorry I get protective of her."

Zach laughed, "I can see that. How 'bout you man? You got a girlfriend?"

"No, but I kind of like Char."

-Damn it! Why are you telling him this?!-

He actually looked a little sad, "Yeah Char's pretty great."

"Yeah but I live an hour away, so whatever. What sports do you play?" I was desperate to change the subject.

"Football and basketball. You?"

"Soccer," I had loved soccer ever since I was little.

"Oh yeah? I play sometimes for fun."

You know Zach might not be as bad as I had thought.

POV: Zach

Seth seemed like a pretty cool guy. I couldn't believe that he liked Char, but I got why. Tons of guys liked her. I used to be one of them...sometimes I miss her.

-Stop you have Avalie now-

It was true, and Avalie was amazing.

Speak of the angel, Char and Avalie walked in the door with the pizza. Man did it smell good. I was starved.

"Dig in!" Avalie called and set the two boxes on the bed. She settled herself in my lap. She smelled so good...

-Almost as good as the pizza-

I grabbed a plate and piled two pieces on it.

We talked and laughed till about eleven. I stood up and stretched. I had probably eaten about six pieces of pizza. "Alright I'm gonna get going, you staying here Seth?"

"Yeah, as long as Vicky doesn't catch me."

It seemed a little weird to me, but I just nodded and kissed Avalie goodbye.

POV: Char

I set the pizza boxes by the door so we could throw them away tomorrow. "So guys, how are we going to sleep?" I asked.

Avalie yawned, "Char you and me can share your bed, Seth can sleep in mine. That okay?"

"Yup," Seth said laying down.

I just nodded, a part of me wishing Seth could share my bed with me.

-Yeah that's the slutty part of you!-

We all got in bed and turned off the lights. Avalie was out after a matter of minutes.

"She fell asleep again," I whispered to Seth.

"Just us again," he laughed quietly.

"So what did you think of Zach?" I was dying to know.

"He seems pretty good to Avalie. You know I think I'm over her."

"That's good," I murmured sleepily. I was praying he meant what I thought he was implying. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updaaaaatttteeeee!!! Haha all this love going around!! It's kind of cute! I updated twice in less than twenty four hours! I'm on a roll! I really hope your liking the book! What do you think of Seth and Char, should they try the long distance thing? We'll have to wait and see!!!

-cc