Hermione then left the room.

Ron leaned over to Harry, "The girl has been here for 2 days and hasn't spoken a word to me, how rude, right? My mum loves her, though. Pretty thing she is. You'll see. Just a shame she's so deathly shy. Hides in the girl's room all day, she hasn't even come down for meals, she only talks to Hermione and mum. Not sure why."

Harry was very curious about this girl.

Then Hermione came in holding the hand of the girl.

She was shorter than Hermione. Her hair was a darker blonde and it went a few inches below her collar bones and it was beautiful and wavy. Her skin was a tan olive color. Her eyes were a soft yet dark hazel green color. She was beautiful.

"Boys, this is my friend, Isabel Lyston." Hermione said, "Isabel, this is Ron and Harry," Isabel looked at the two and lightly smiled and waved. Isabel recognized Harry Potter, the boy who lived. They used to talk about him a lot at her school.

"We were just playing 'Witches and Ladders', we are almost through this round, but you are welcome to join us next round." Ron invited.

"Oh no thanks, I think I'll just watch, thank you." She said shyly. She had a cute American accent that stood out in the bunch. Hermione sat on the rug and pat a seat for her to sit.

Isabel sat down between Hermione and Harry.

Harry curiously watched Isabel as she examined the game and laughed as Hermione won.

"By the way, what was that thud I heard a little bit ago?" Ron asked.

"Oh, I may have dropped my textbook on my toe," Isabel said.

Everyone laughed, "Are you okay?" Hermione giggled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Isabel smiled.

Everyone laughed and joked until Mrs. Weasley came in to call them down to dinner.

"Hey, kids, dinners ready, oh hello Isabel, I'm surprised to see you, dear." Mrs. Weasley said. Isabel just gently smiled at her.

Hermione and Ron started to head downstairs and Harry stood up to follow them. He was nearly out the door when he noticed Isabel was still sitting on the rug, not coming downstairs.

"Do you want to come to dinner?" Harry asked Isabel.

"Uh, I guess, are there going to be a lot of people?" She asked.

"I think so," Harry said, he noticed Isabel tensed up, "But don't worry, they are all kind people."

Her expression softened. She usually doesn't trust people, but this Harry guy seemed friendly and warm, and if Hermione trusted him, so did she.

"Okay." She said, getting up. Harry was surprised. She just needed someone to be there for her Harry noticed.

They walked downstairs to the dinner table.

As they walked into the room, Harry sensed Isabel's nervousness.

"Hey, it's okay," Harry said to her.

She nodded.

They walked into the dining room.

There was a long table full of food and a large group of people gathered around it.

"Isabel?" Mrs. Weasley said, very surprised she showed up.

"Come sit by me," Hermione called. Isabel and Harry walked over to her.

"It's good to see you." Hermione smiled at Isabel.

Isabel sat down between Hermione and Harry at the table.

The group ate while small bunches socialized over the meal.

Then Sirius Black, who was sitting across from Harry and his friends spoke up.

"You never fail to surprise me, Harry." He said.

Now everyone was listening in.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Well, I figured the first thing you'd do is ask about Voldemort," Sirius said.

"I would, but I figured none of you would tell me," Harry said.

"That's exactly right, you're much too young-" Mrs. Weasley butted in.

"He has the right to know, Molly," Sirius argued.

"It's not your decision!" Mrs. Weasley shot back.

Hermione, Ron, and Isabel all sat silently and watched.

"He's not your son," Sirius said.

"Then who does he have?" Mrs. Weasley stated.

"He has me. I'm his Godfather." Sirius retorted. "What do you want to know Harry?"

"What is Voldemort's plan?" Harry asked.

"He's building up his army again. The ministry is in denial if Voldemort is back, the Minister of Magic will be sacked." Sirius said.

"You're telling people, right?" Harry asked.

Everyone laughed.

"Well everyone thinks I'm a mass-murder, Lupin is a werewolf, and Arthur and Tonks would lose their job at the ministry-" Sirius explained.

"But Dumbledore is doing everything he can," Lupin said.

"And Voldemort is looking for the weapon..."

Molly eyed Sirius sharply.

"Sorry, I can't say anything more," Sirius said.

Harry nodded.

When the four finished their meal, they all gathered in a room by a fireplace and talked to Sirius and Lupin.

"Hermione, I don't believe I've met your friend here," Sirius said, gesturing to Isabel.

"This is Isabel Lyston. She's moving here from America." Hermione explained, "Isabel, this is Sirius Black, Harry's godfather, and Remus Lupin."

Isabel smiled and waved at both of them.

The bunch talked about Hogwarts and how much Isabel will love it.

"I'm quite tired, I think I'll head upstairs to bed," Hermione said.

"I'll go too then," Isabel said.

"I guess we'll all go, goodnight Remus, goodnight Sirius," Harry said and the four walked up to bed.

°°°