Mac 2

"Every moment matters."

Summary: Some people, no matter how much they may try, can not escape the demons their imaginations create.

Warnings: None

Own Characters Point of View.

It was late in the night. We had just got home from a mission and I wished I was just asleep. Mac had said he'd be to bed in a minute and I was just plain exhausted so I conked out on the couch. I heard Mac chuckle a little seeing me hung over the couch awkwardly. And I felt him sit me up right....ish and cuddle up next to me. That is before I fell into a deeper sleep and the nightmare began.

I was running faster than I ever had my body punching its limit just so I could survive. That is until I tripped on a.... Something. And face planted.
I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins and my heart beating faster. A man walked up and towerd over me. He chuckled a deep throaty laugh before jerking me to my feet and kicking and punching me as if I were a new black belt practicing on a bag. For what felt like years I sat there being abused before he stopped, chained me up, assigned a guard to hold a gun to me and walked behind a tree. When he came back out he ordered his men to get the rest of them. them? I nearly asked.
The men lined up my crew. First Bozer was slammed to the ground without much trouble. Next was Thornton she attempted to escape but was too thrown down.
Riley had grabbed the man's wrists and clawed but still fell.
Jack. Jack fought hard he swung he kicked he yelled out every curse word imaginable but was slammed down with a butt of a gun.
My eyes landed on the last one. A blonde, well built, man who also held the key to my heart. Angus Macgyver.
  He now he just yelled screamed elbowed the guy behind him and fought down five guards before I felt a hammer click back on my head. He froze.
"Macgyver. When will you learn? I always win. Now set right back down please." he did as told
"Good. We understand eachother. Too bad I have to blow her brains out." he got ready to pull the trigger.

"No no wait! Take me! Shoot me you blasted son of a-" he cut him off with a bullet through his brain.
I fell I screamed I kicked I cried. But somehow managed to get over to him. I yelled louder and louder. Hoping that maybe if I screamed loud enough heaven could hear me and bring him back. I beat on his chest before charging at the nearest guard.

I awoke my own sweat blinding me and Mac saying my name over and over.
I felt a few tears roll down my face and he held me to his chest. Bozer was standing in his briefs next to me with his hand on my shoulder. I barely noticed.
"Shh I got you. I got you." Mac mumbled to me over and over.
He exchanged a worry filled glance to Bozer and held me tighter. I swear I've never cried harder.
After my sobs died down Bozer asked," you okay now?"
I nodded but continued to bury my head into Macs chest.
  An hour later after not being able to sleep we decided to raid the kitchen then he held me as we both drifted off to sleep this time a little more peacefully.

That is until we woke up the next day and found I was running a fever and sick so had to stay his while he went to work. I was left in Bozers hands.
Macs POV

Whistling I wakes down the familiar halls and jiggled paperclip in my pocket. That is until Jack followed me with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Hey, buddy."
I ignored him.
"buddy?"
""buddy?"
"buddy?"
"buddy?"
"What?!" I finally yelled and his smirk grew.
"Have you by any chance looked on Facebook lately?"
"No"
He knew I deleted it years ago.
"well then just let me show you."
He whipped out his phone and showed me this:

  (Pic is of two people asleep on couch eating chips

  (Pic is of two people asleep on couch eating chips.)

Along with 458 likes and 685 shares.
Huh guess people do follow Bozer and he wasn't just lying.

Please like share comment and request!

bookfanatic1018 Okay, I put captions too as to not rob other people of this enjoyment.