"I know i know,i'm gonna change it anyway."I said when he's still silent few moments later.

"No don't.You look amazing.You look so cuteee."He cooed as he went to me and pulled me into a hug.I let out a yelp in suprise but instantly purr in satisfaction.

"Are you ready to go?"He asked when we pulled back.I eyed his cloths as well,he's wearing a sweater with jeans.I nodded at him and he start walking to the door,i followed him while my eyes stayed on his butt.

"Staring is rude."Is what he says,then he slammed the door shut.Leaving me flushed in embarrassement.

*******

"I'll just have the salmon steak."Is what i said to the waiter.He then start writting and repeating our orders and both me and Hongbin nods our head.Once the waiter is away,Hongbin immediately start speaking.

"So what do you wanna watch after this?"He asked me and i shrugged.

"I don't mind with anything."I said and he nodded.

"It's been a month!Can you believe it?"He asked,excitedly while grinning widely,showing his dimple and perfect white teeth.

"I feel so guilty that i don't remember it."I groaned and he frown immediately.

"Please don't feel bad about it.Just imagine this is a date."He grinned and i blushed a bit at the word 'date',even though i should get used to it now.

"Okay.."I mumbled.

"So tell me about your funny moments in your life."

******

"Alright so,there's this one time,Ken pranked me.I don't know what the hell he put at my shampoo,but it turns my hair pink after i use it.I was so embarrassed that i wore a beanie for the next two months."He said and i burst into laughter.We had been telling each other funny stories about ourself and it's Hongbin's turn.I bet the food is cold now because we leave it like that for almost 10 minutes now.

"Pink?!Oh my god."I said then burst into laughter again,there are tears rolling down my cheeks and i just ignore it while my hands are just clutching to my stomach.People are starting to look in our direction but both of us just ignore their stares.

"I know right?!Here i have the picture."He said as he scrolled his galleries while i wiped my tears away and slowly stopped laughing.

"Here."He said as he pass me his phone,in the screen,it was a pic of Hongbin pouting while crossing his arms.He actually looked adorable with pink hair and i cooed at the pic.

"You should dye your hair pink again.You look so cute."I coos while giving back his phone.He widen his eyes in suprise when he realize i'm being serious.

"You sure?Because i thought i look like a girl."He argued and i shake my head.

"You look extremely adorable."I awed and he thanked me.

"We should eat our food first.It's getting cold now"

******

"Sing?Seriously?"I asked Hongbin when we're already inside the theater.

"But i wanna watch ittt."He whines and pouted after that while i smile in amusement at him.

"Awww don't worry.I'm just suprised you wanna watch cartoon."Is what i said and he nodded while grinning.

"We're starting school next week."I suddenly said when the movie started.

"Please don't remind me of that."He groaned while he munch on the popcorns.