"Too bad.I was planning on taking you to a fancy restaurant."He said and i shake my head.

"Why bother eating some very expensive when you could just order some cheap pizza but it still taste better than those fancy food."Is what i said and he chuckled at me.

"Anyway,what do you wanna have for lunch?"He changed the topic immediately and i shrugged.

"Pizza?"I grinned and he nodded.He went outside,probably ordering the pizza,while i quickly pick the cloths i need and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*******

"Hongbin!Grab me your luggage!I need to do the laundry!"I exclaimed at Hongbin,who's casually sitting on the bed.

"Just let Mary do it...."He said as he stands up and went behind me.

"Hongbin!You're not paying me for doing nothing!Grab me your cloths and put it here."I said as i points at my own luggage.

"Babe....just live with me.Don't worry about work..."He said and i frown immediately.

"Hongbin,i can't just let you pay everything!If you don't want me to work for you anymore,just tell me and i'm gonna find a job at a cafe or something."I replied and he rest his chin on my shoulders as he wrapped his hands around my waist tightly.

"I can't let you do that...i need you by my side all the time.Why can't you just live with me without worrying about money?"He asked me.

"What's gonna happen to me if one day we broke up and i got no money with me?!"I snapped at him and regret it immediately when i see his face drops.

"I'm sorry...i'm just stressed out..."I apologized and he nodded.

"Why do you always think like that?I will never,ever,leave you.I love you remember?"He convinced me softly and i shake my head at him.

"Hongbin...Most relationships can't stay forever.What if one day,a new guy or girl,comes into your life and you fall for him or her instead?Or what if one day you doesn't love me anymore?Or wh-"I was immediately cut off when he kissed my lips gently.

"Please don't ever say that...And i will never got bored of you.Just thinking about myself with another person already makes me wanna puke.And trust me when i say that you're the only one in my eyes."He said sweetly and i can't help but melt on his words.I know i have self esteem issues and Hongbin made sure that he make it go away by saying sweet words at me.

"Thank you...that's really sweet of you.l love you so much."I said as i turn around and pulled him for a hug.Of course,he instantly hugged me back as he rest his cheeks in my hair.

"You should seriously stop working and just live with me for good."He said again when we pulled back.I simply bit my lips and replied, "I'll think about it."

******

"We're going out in 20 minutes!Make sure you're ready!"Hongbin exclaimed at me and i nodded.I already finish taking bath,just need to decided what i'm gonna wear.

"Hongbin!What should i wear?!"I yelled,no doubt Hongbin,who's downstair could heard me.

"Just something casual is fine!You look good in everything anyway."He yelled back and i nodded even though he's not here.

If we're going to the movies then i need to warm something warm because it's quite cold inside there.I decided to wear a sweater with a ripped jeans Hongbin bought me.

Few moments later,i decided to change my cloths,thinking it doesn't fit me.Just as i was about to unzip the zipper,Hongbin entered the room and he immediately eyed my from my head to toe.