I gasp at her comment trying to seem hurt, but failed miserably, crashing on the couch next to her as we laughed. 

"Mommy!" I heard a distant cry, coming from the hotel bedroom. 

"Looks like someone woke up." Maddie states. 

Looking at the time, I noticed we'd have to leave for rehearsals soon. Since Harry and Niall got on a later flight, everything at to pushed back. 

"Good timing too we have to leave soon." I add

"Mommy!" I heard Aoife cry again.

"I'm coming." I say as I get up from the couch. 

Soon enough we'd all be at the stadium, getting ready for our show. I couldn't help but feel a little excited at the thought of seeing Niall. Yes I know it'sbeen less than 24 hours since I last saw him, I just can't help getting all giggly over him. As soon as that feeling came it ending as the dark gut feeling crept in once again. Reminding me that what if something bad had happen?

__________________________

Niall's Point of View

__________________________

After a short flight that seemed forever we were finally arrive at the venue. I was completely sobered up from my late night, last night. 

I had turned my phone off because I was too exhausted to take anyone calls. Although I did feel guilty, wondering if I had missed any calls from Kia. I wonder is she was worried about me? Probably not. She has a million other things to take on. I would be the last thing on her mind. 

As we got closer and closer to the venue. I got more and more nervous. My palms were getting sweaty. I wasn't sure who I was more nervous to see Kia or Jenna. Just the thought of Kia give my butterflies only to be soon replaced with this nauseous sick feeling when I am reminded of what Jenna had confessed the other night. 

Either way I was nervous as fuck. 

I followed behind Harry as we made our way towards to the holding room. As I walked into the nearly empty room I felt my entire body tense up. Only to be relieved, once I saw Kia slowly pacing back and forth the room, holding our baby girl in her arms. She was humming an unfamiliar tune, but it sounded just as beautiful as Kia looked. 

How am I supposed to get over a girl who still makes me this crazy about her? 

Noticing my presence I heard a small voice say. "Daddy! Daddy!" 

Lifting my gaze from my precious little girl, I met Kia's eyes as a giant smile grew on her face. She really was breath taking. Her smile could light up the entire room. Kia soon let go of a squirming Aoife Belle.

"Okay, okay go to daddy Aoife!" Kia told our daughter.

I was amazed  by how quickly  Aoife Belle was picking up on walking. Well she was actually running now. I lowered myself so that Aoife would crash into my arms. Soon enough there she was, wrapping her little hands around my neck as she giggled. 

"How are you feeling?" A familiar sweet voice asked.

"Better." I replied, smiling back at Kia.

"That's good too hear."

"I'm just glad that we finally got here."

"I bet, Aoife and I missed you." She shyly admitted 

Was Kia blushing?

"You guys missed me?" I questioned.

"This one wouldn't stop asking about you. Where's daddy? Mumma where's daddy? Is all I heard on the up here." She softly giggled.

"and you?" The words coming out before I could stop myself.

"I-I just" Kia stuttered " I was worried." She said only loud enough for me to hear. 

I felt my heart sink a little knowing that because of my actions, I made Kia worry. At the same time a rush of excitement ran through me, knowing that she thought about me the whole time. 

"You were worried?" I asked yet another question.

"W-well, yeah I was. First they told me you were M.I.A and then when Harry came down and was all 'we'll catch a later flight ', I got worried. I thought maybe something bad had happened." She rambled out. 

Placing Aoife on my side, I pulled Kia in with my free arm. My arm fully wrapping around her waist, the close she got. She rested her left hand on the back on my right shoulder, as she pulled me into a hug. 

It was moments like this that made me forget all the bullshit that had happened. It was just Kia, our little girl and me. 

"Mumma pictwer! Mumma pictwer!" Aoife fussed. 

I felt kia start giggling before she removed herself from the hug. I really wish she would have stayed there. 

"Mumma!" Aoife whined.

"Okay okay." Kia replied. "She drew you a picture on the way here." Kia said as she motioned me to hand Aoife over."It's over there on that table."

I made my way over to the table, after handing Aoife to Kia. Sitting there was a colour piece of paper.

"I know it's really just a blob of colors but-"

"I love it." I cut Kia off before she could say anything else. 

"Right." She softly giggles.

"I'm serious, we've got ourselves quite the artist here." I say as both of our band mates start piling into the room. "It's the best -- the best ..."

"Looks like a melted rainbow." Louis comments, as he leans against Kia's shoulder with his arm. 

"Maybe if you just tilt your head a bit to the side." Kia suggest

"Ugh you guys clearly don't see the raw emotion this magnificent piece of art work holds." Maddie chimes in as she walks by.

"It's very abstract." Harry says, accompanying the puzzled look he has on his face. 

"Well what ever it is I love it." I say in defense of my daughter art work. 

I felt my phone buzz again, but I just let it go to voice mail. I was happily living in denial of all my problems right now and did not want to be taken back to the reality of things. So whoever was calling would just have to wait. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who could be calling?? Haha I've been reading all your wonderful comments and I honestly love how into the story you guys are! As for Jenna, well they all can't be lovable characters right? I mean she's just looking out for her sister... I guess? 

Just another thank you for all the support you guys have shown! wee over 16K reads and it's unbelievable so thank you so so much !  Please make sure you keep Sharing // Reading // Commenting // and Voting ! 

xxMyTeenConfessions