"First of all, did I say you can come in?! And second, explain what? Explain how you lied to me, or how you hated me, or how you forgot everybody around you?!?! Well, if its any of those, you can take your ass out the door, LIKE I TOLD YOU TO IN THE FIRST PLACE." I shouted, tears escaping my eyes as I rose from my bed where I had been weeping. He looked stunned that I would even say that to him. Well you know what, I don't care.

"Please Lucy, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I'm sorry for being a complete ass to you! Please Lucy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for ruining your life and our relationship together!!!!" He screamed. I've NEVER heard him like that. He was full on crying right now. Something I would have never thought I would see. His face was red with pressure and tears poured out of his crystal blue eyes, making it hard not to feel kinda bad. Part of me wanted to crawl into his lap and let him coddle me but the decent part of me wanted to tell him that he's staining my carpet with bad memories and I will never forgive him. I cried even more just looking at him. He was a wreck. And I did this to him. My emotions were all convinced that I should forgive him, but my brain wasn't letting me.

"Just leave." I whispered, pointing to my door. I couldn't hold my sobs in anymore. They just came pouring out like I had never experienced the feeling of hatred. Weakly, Niall walked out of my door. I slammed it shut behind him and let all my tears out into the open air, surrounding me with utter sadness and depression. I crawled into my bed and under my covers, thinking about all that just happened. I still wasn't sure if Niall loved me. Miranda had gotten me thinking, what if they all really did hate me? What would I do then? Quietly sobbing, I lulled myself to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V.

She was never going to forgive me. I cried my eyes out in front of her! I shuffled down the hallway, awaiting my punishment from the guys. I was in for it big time. I screwed up big time. Not wanting to bring it up, I sat quietly within distance of the four boys I've come to know as a family. "Well, I don think you need to be physically punished, you've learned enough already." Louis versed, getting up and disappearing into the hallway. The others told me I should get some rest and I made myself get in bed and under the covers. There was no way I would be sleeping tonight. Too much stuff was on my mind. But around midnight, I dozed off.

--

My head popped up from my pillow as the sounds of shuffling came through my ears. I was an extremely light sleeper. I groaned and rolled over to look at the clock. 2:47 am. Who was up this late and why does it sound like they are just pacing around in the hallway? I uncovered myself from the warmth of my bed and quickly put on my batman pajama pants over my boxers in which I usually sleep. I power walked over to the door in pure darkness. Creaking open my door, at first I saw nothing. Fully opening it, the sight of Lucy paced around my door way. Realizing I had opened the door, she suddenly gasped and gazed at me. Before I knew what was going on, she had her arms wrapped tight around my waist, the highest she could hug. Does this mean? I really hope so. I felt her sob into my pants as I lifted her up and settled her on my hip. She was sniffling into my shoulder. "Lucy, baby. Did something happen? You can tell me." I cooed. For a moment she stayed latching onto my body, her arms slung around my neck and her legs coiled around my waist. Her tiny body was almost frail like. I flipped the light switch on, giving my whole room and a part of the hallway brightness.

"I forgive you." She whispered inbetween sobs. My heart felt attached again, I felt like a big brother. I closed my door leaving us to talk.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much." I thanked her and hugged her one last time. She kissed my cheek and right then, I knew I had my little Lucy back. Only being a few hours, the fight seemed to absorb every ounce of happiness. "Now what are you doing up? We have a big day." I asked her.

"I know. Can I sleep with you?" she questioned with her puppy dog blue eyes. I nodded as we both crawled into my bed. I flipped my lamp off and brought Lucy into my bare chest. She found her place as she soon drifted off to sleep, coddled in my unprotected skin. I put my arm around her side and instantly fell asleep, knowing everything was going to be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRRR THIS WAS SO BORING AND TERRIBLE!!!! But I wanted to update sooooo

Anyways, this is dedicated to @OREOXCAKEXOFXJUSTICE because she asked for one AND she is an amazing girl! Go check her out!

I would love it if you would comment, just a suggestion! you can say anything you want, suggestions, how much you like the story, how much you hate the story, things you would change, anything! I love reading everything you guys say! Again, even if its heartless and mean :)

OH WAIT! I forgot something...........................you're perfect

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

-Haley