Present ~ Grant x Reader

Normal Pov

"Say what?!" your jaw drops as you see the huge hill Grant brought you to.

"I told you, we're going to climb up there. I have a surprise for you" you friend Grant smiles.

Today is your Birthday and You like Grant a lot and you also have a liking for Rock-type Pokémon but climbing.. well you are way to lazy for that.

"Okay okay i'll climb with you.." you smirk and pull out your Aerodactyl's Pokéball.

"No-no you won't use him to just fly to the top" Grant says as if he could reed your mind and grabs you by your wrist.

"Hmpf" you puff and put your Pokéball back in your pocket.

"But you know i'm really bad at this" you say as you look up at it.

"Nah i think you would be quite good at it if you wouldn't be so lazy all the time" he smirks and grabs your hand.

You two start to climb up.

Grant is at the top and after a while you catch up to him and grab his hand.

He pulls you up and you shake off the little peaces of rocks from your clothes.

"The surprise better be good" you mutter while Grant drags you forward.

"I think you'll like it" he says and pulls out a little present box from his pocket.

He gives you it and you open it right away.

It's a Pokéball and a stone. No ordinary stone; It's a Mega-Stone!

"It's an Aerodactylite. Come on see who's in that Pokéball" he grins.

You throw the Pokéball in the air and an Amaura comes out of it.

"Grant thank you so much it's so cute! I always wanted to have an Amaura, where did you get it?" You say grateful and hug him tightly.

"Oh well i went looking for a Sail Fossil at the Glittering Cave. It took me quite long to find one but i knew you really wanted one so.." he says and blushes a little.

"You did that for me~?" you purr in a teasing way and pull back.

"Mhm" he nods shyly.

"He's an awesome guy, i can't believe a guy as cute as Grant has to like a selfish brat like Viola" you think you only thought that but it comes out that you said it aloud.

"I uhm don't like Viola that way" Grant says blushing.

"Did i say that aloud?" you say embarrassed, your cheeks now heating up.

"Well by cute i meant only that you.. ehm.. that you" you stutter and try to come up with an excuse.

"I think that you're very cute too, you know" Grant grins and gives you a peck on the cheek.

You blush and hug him again.

"Happy Birthday" he smiles.

~End~

This was another fluff request from.. uh sorry don't remember who but hope you liked it ;3