Mac 1

"There is a voice that does not use words; listen."
  -Runi-

Summary: Macgyver's girl is kidnapped and he will do anything to get her back, This is their adventure through agony and torment, will love prevail?

Warnings: None

How long does it? How long does it take to go crazy? That was the only thought I had as my disevled hair fell into my eyes once again as I sat in my house couch.

She had been gone for six months. 6 months. Half a year. 4382.91 hours. Alexa was kidnapped because of me. Each and every minute she was slowly getting tortured probably almost to death. But she refused to give up. How do I know this?

Because Bozer went to get the mail this morning and he came back with a bright orange envelope with Mac in Alexa's handwriting. I swear I've never opened something so fast in my life. Bozer just sat staring at me as I ripped the package. Dumping it upside down two things fell out. A bracelet and a chip.

The chip would only fit in something we had at the foundation. So as expected I grabbed Bozer and we were out the door faster than either of us could blink.

Pulling to a stop I ran into the fancy building up the stairs, since the elevator was out of commission. Bozer followed with question after question and after what felt like years of climbing we reached the big metal door. Racing past everyone and sending papers flying I reached the missions room but not before running into the one and only Jack Dalton himself.

"Where ya goin kid?"
But I was already inside messing with the monitor to plug in to the chip.
Riley and Thornton walked in just as It came on.

A man stood there with his back to the camera covering all view.

"Mr. Angus Macgyver. Such a beautiful day isn't it? I can't wait to show you the fun we've had. Don't you think he'd love it darling?"

He spoke moving to the right revealing a broken, battered girl with little to no hope in her eyes. But still kept her back straight with Pride. My breath caught in my throat and I felt like fainting but instead I just fell into the couch.

"Got any words beautiful girl?" he taunted taking out the gag.
She looked up in realization. She saw the camera and smiled slightly knowing who was on the other side.

"Hey, Blue Eyes." was the answer but these three simple words teared his eyes up and he had to remember to breath.
"Listen she has held up longer than I thought. And I want to make Ann offer, you get her back and I get her off my hands.Now don't get excited I never said how many pieces she'd be in." with that the screen went dark.

I barely comprehended what he said I was more distracted with Alexa's hands. She was talking sign language.

"Help. Bay. Ocean. South." I said aloud. Jack put his hand on my shoulder. "what?"
"Riley pull up the ocean Bay. Look mainly towards the south for a big transporting building." I said as I picked up a paperclip.

"Got it. Okay there's a beach house, a landing mat, a boating lodge-" I cut her off.
"boating Lodge."

I was out the door faster than the others already in the car and ready to drive. Riley Jack and Bozer got in the back with Jack shotgun.

"Alright, Mac take a few deep breaths before you lead us into a trap. If I'm not driving I need some kind of reassurance we'll stay alive." Jack stated with a wry smirk.

I did as told and we were off.
we arrived and I parked in a small cave but large enough to hide the vehicle. Having no time to waste Jack shot the guards down and we ran down the floor. Man I'm sure getting my work out to day.
As Me and Jack went through each room Riley us directions along with Bozer to help from the car.

The last door seemed to be the farthest away as I knew what would be in there. Either a corpse or a very broken girl.
kicking the door open I went in slowly Jack sweeping with his gun behind me. The room was dark but we could still see enough to not trip over a chair.
"Looking for this beauty?" The man asked stepping into a window lit opening. With a gun to Alexa's head.

"Here's how this is gonna go. I don't care if I die. And I don't care if she dies. I don't even care if you die. So your gonna watch her die as I kill her." he said as if he were talking to a child.

Before he could pull the trigger I threw the paperclip from before with a small bomb on it and it caught on a nearby shelf. Full of carbohydrate.
I know I know not very smart. But it was our last option. Jack taking his moment tackled the man and Alexa. Grabbing her waist I picked her up Bridle style and ran out the door quickly followed by Jack. Kicking the door open we ducked behind a car.
Hearing a loud boom the building engulfed into flames and we lived to see another day.

Helping Alexa to her feet I was caught off guard by tackling me to the ground. To be honest If she wouldn't have done it I would have.
Sitting up slightly I held her to my chest. She broke.

This is the girl who would die for anyone, survived torture and lived through the toughest job in the world. She never spilled a tear. But today. Today was different.

She snuggled up closer and I held her tighter as she made my shirt wet with tears.

I didn't move as she cried and neither did she until the paramedics came and said she needed to go to the hospital.
We stayed by her side day and night she was in the hospital. I guess fear of losing her took over the need to sleep.

4 weeks later.

We were at home and my head sat in her lap as she fiddled with my hair. She was watching Star Wars and I just played there to exhausted and relaxed to move.

When the door opened and in came the loud train. toot toot

"Hey Blue Eyes, Bozers talking to ya." Alexa said with a smirk.
I snuggled in deeper into her shirt,"Tell him I'm asleep."
There were chuckles before I really drifted to sleep.

Hey thanks for reading. Leave a comment or a like and don't forget requests.