eunha
TT__________TT
y is he still mad at me

yerinnie
-.-
how am i suppose to know

eunha
help me surprise him
pleaseeeeeeeee?

I sighed, looking at the last messages I sent to Yerin before boarding the plane. The gloomy weather outside didn't help me at all, the light rain soaked the busy city. Raindrops filled my window plane, making all the city lights morph into tiny little balls.

"Don't tell me he's cheating!" I said, almost shouting. The lady on my left looked at me weirdly, I apologized quickly at my sudden burst of emotion. In all those years we've been together, he never laid eyes upon a different woman besides me. My friends back in high school would always bet that Jungkook will leave me for a senior girl but it never happened.

A few older girls in our school liked him but he never looked at them in a romantic way, that 's why I trust him so much. Whenever a girl confesses to him, he would reject them in the most decent and less painful way. After that, he'll tell the whole class how proud he is to be my boyfriend.

'Men have their needs.' My head tells me. I hate it when I kept on over thinking, my brain will not stop once it started. It will keep on sending the worst case scenario about everything, even about random things like sleeping.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I fished out my cellphone from my jacket and sent a message to Jungkook, hoping to finally receive a reply when I wake up.

"I miss you." I let out, looking at my phone's lock screen. I was holding a bouquet of sunflowers while he's behind me, wrapping me between his arms two years ago with a huge smile plastered on our faces.

A smile crept to my face remembering how that picture was taken. It was during our last day in Jeju, we're back at the Jeon residence enjoying our time doing nothing. It was around three in the afternoon when Jungkook pulled me out of the house and into the beach in front of their house.

Jungkook and I sat by the big rock, our hands intertwined together. We just wanted to get some fresh air while we spend our last hours together before I head back to Seoul. It was quite sad that our time together is about to end but the sea breeze and the sound of the crashing waves was so beautiful in our ears, making our last hours together sweet and romantic.

Just as we were about to go back home, Jungkook jumped. His body is completely submerged, the cobalt waters taking him whole. I was shocked, but because of Jungkook's random childish acts sometimes, I found it silly. Not until his head didn't capture my sight.

I screamed for his name but there was no sign of him. I dialled Yerin's phone asking for help before leaping where Jungkook disappeared. I looked for him underwater, enduring the salty waters that stung my eyes. I was so desperate that I looked for him until I ran out of breath, at this point, I don't care if I drown myself, all I want is to save him.

That's when I felt someone pulling me out of the waters, I tried to look at the person who saved me but the water in my eyes made everything blurry. I was screaming for Jungkook's name as soon as I saw Mingyu pulling Jungkook out of the treacherous waters.

I ran towards them after Mingyu rested him onto the sandy floor. The sight sent chills and horror to my being, a motionless Jungkook was lying in front of me. I kept hitting his chest screaming for his name but he wouldn't wake up. I looked at everyone's eyes, mirroring the same sorrow I have that time.

I couldn't believe that we just got back together and now the heavens wanted him back, so I performed CPR even if it doesn't make any difference from their point of view. I have to try, even if I looked like a crazy person because of my hysterical screams.