read this!!!!! °^°

Author: I know you guys know what I'm going to say! Yeah... ILL MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!! I think I'll publish it before my birthday :D. If you don't know when my birthday is, look at my bio!!! I'll announce it here though if it is released.

I received many comments and PMs that this book is amazing! I really appreciate about that! I just want to tell you how I got this book you call 'amazing'.

Before I even stared to make this book, I was thinking about this plot. And then suddenly I came up an idea. Is that I should use my life experience for this book. So this book is more about friendship. Some of the characters here represents my friends and bullies.

Baby, Ballora, Tommy, and Francis represents my four friends Cheeked(C13sasusarada), Lyca, Kyla, and Trisha. Sofie and the other represents the bullies on my old school where Kyla and Trisha go to. Baby's attitude came from Cheenee. Ballora's attitude came from Trisha. Tommy's attitude came from Lyca and Francis' attitude came from Kyla.

Some plot here is actually real and and some of the parts of the epilogue is real about me and the bullies beings friends with me.

So my life inspires me to make this book. So if you like to make a story without too stress and losing ideas, use your story life to your plot.

Yeah... I was about to put romance here cause its a xreader though... But... I FAILED TO DO THAT!!! I SUCK AT MAKING LOVE STORIES WHEN IM NOT EXPERIENCE!!! Only a little.

Well see ya on the next book!

Bye~

Please follow me to support my courage to update really fast!!!

Nicholet out!!!