Chapter 17: Run

Recap

"H-hey Cherry..."

Now

Your POV

I just hide there and silently listen to their conversation.

Baby's POV

Shit! Cherry is here. If she saw (Y/n), we're doom. But it will be more worse if she saw the necklace. She would probably flip out here.

We're doom. Doom!! Well (Y/n) is mostly doom cause of the necklace.

"How are you guys?" She asked shooting us a smile. All of us knew it was fake. How did we know that? Well she doesn't like smiling.

"We're fine... Why ya asked?" Francis replied calmly. All of us nod. She gave us a brow and was about to sit at (Y/n)'s seat. 😨

"Stop!" Ballora said making Cherry stop. She looked at her as Tommy gesture (Y/n) to move a little away from her chair under the table.

"Is there any problem Ballora?"  She asked. 😲 what should we do? She most likely won't stop if she gets a sincere answer. Help...

"Um... We don't want that seat to be seated." I explained but it wasn't enough. "And why is that?" She asked with a little but annoyed. What should we do?

"It's because we cherish our memories with (Y/n) so we don't want that seat to be seated cause it remind us that (Y/n) us here..." Tommy explained as his face was like he was about to cry.

😲 what the hell?! What happened to him?! He never cries! Never!

Tommy's POV

Hehe... Great job acting Tom. I can't believe that all of them got effected. <(^-^)> I'm the best!

Cherry looked at me worriedly and patted my head. "I'm sorry. I guess it hurts to you guys but its the best that happened." She said.

Haha... Fooled ya. They owe me big! She was about to leave but spoke.

"I'm going to guys. If I ever catch you lying, you know the penalty." She said rather in a dark voice. It gave us shivers and also to (Y/n).

All of us nodded as she didn't waisted a second and left. That's a relief she left but we need to be careful. She might see us being with (Y/n).

😧 this will be hard.

Your POV

Wow... Never even thought that she would be scary. I guess I need to be careful.

I got up when she left and all of us let out a sigh. Then the awkward silence began. But Baby suddenly broke the chains. "What the hell Tom?!" She exclaimed.

Tommy smiled with pride and laughed. "I can't believe I fooled ya! Ha!" He said laughing as we joined the laugh too.

>>🐻+🎩+👔+👳+🚬= Freddy ;--;<<

It was PE class. Right now I'm walking to the empty hallway alone... Why? Because I forgot something behind and went back alone leaving the guys.

I was walking to the gym greeted by my friends. "Sorry I'm late!" I said as I showed a clumsy smile. "It's alright! Let's go now!" Ballora said clapping her hands and we went inside.

***(;-;)**(-__-)**(0=o)***

We were doing a run. It was my turn and (random classmate). Okay... This dude is really fast runner so I knew I would lose but heh...

"Do your best (N/n)!" Francis cheered for me patting my head. I smiled at him and the others. But I still am nervous cause there are other students watching.