Chapter 18: thats not me

Yup! XD poor Mike...

Recap

"Do you know a guy or an animatronic that looks like an octopus thing and had a half mask?"

Now

Your POV

I was waiting for her answer. I guess that octopus man wasn't lying.

"Its none of your business." She said. She suddenly held my neck and pushed me down to the bed roughly.

I gasp for air as she held it more tight. "Now... Be a good girl and let me cut your head off so that I can take the necklace." She explained with a twisted smile.

This scared me a lot. As tears fell down as I struggled to breathe. "P-please..." I pleaded. My head was slowly becoming fuzzy. I really can't hold it anymore.

"Shh... After you're dead, I'll take that necklace with an ease." She said. And that was what my body was doing. I slowly couldn't feel my body anymore.

This is it. I'm going to die.

Francis' POV

It was time to go home and we planned to get (Y/n) and take her home.

"Let's go guys!" I cheerfully said but Baby was in a hurry. I was about to speak but then.

"Let's hurry." She seriously said and we nodded in curiosity.

We went out of the room that I love to call hell :D.

We were catching up on Baby's speed. I really don't know why but I knew there is something bad would happen.

Baby immediately opened the door showing Cherry choking (Y/n). OnO what??? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Me and Tommy quickly pulled Cherry away. And Ballora and Baby went to (Y/n).

"Get off of me!!!" Cherry said struggling from our grasp. "What the actual fuck were you doing?!" Tommy asked growling. "Are you-!!!" She was cut off by me throwing her at the wall.

Me and Tommy went towards (Y/n). She was catching her breath. We looked back at Cherry who was standing up.

"See ya." She said walking out with a plastered face. This is mostly unlike her. She never does that AT ALL.

We looked back at (Y/n). "Are you OK?" I asked. She just nodded. Then we heard a growl.

We looked where it was and it was from Baby's. "She'll pay..." She muttered. We were worried. "You can't do that." Ballora said.

"No... She'll pay..." She replied. But her insanity stopped when (Y/n) tugged her blouse. "Please... Stop..." She paused as few tears fell from her eyes.

"I don't want any danger going to happen." She finished. All of us hugged her. "Don't worry (Y/n)~" Baby said cheerfully.

Yup...😨 she'll do it. Well... She was waiting for this day to come but I know this is wrong. If we hurt her, I already knew what will happen next.😩

(Y/n) stared at Baby for awhile and nodded. I guess she doesn't know what to do.

We got off of the bed and (Y/n) fixed herself and we went home. And we did our normal activity as they called routine.

Cherry's POV

(Me: 🎶for the first time in forever~ I've used this POV~ for the first time for- You: we already know!)