Chapter 3: Wrecking House

Baby's POV

Seriously.... She had to show up! I hate that girl.

I sigh and went inside (Y/n)'s house. Wow! Her house is so clean and tidy. My frown became a smile as I entered the house, threw my bag to the couch and explore the place. Wow! This place is big!

Your POV

"Okay guys! No breaking stuff here or I'll be scolded by my parents!" I warned them. "Okay!" They said in an unison then ran off. I was still curious about the girl earlier. I should go ask Baby if she knows. I went to the living room if they are there but no luck. Then I went to the guest room, none. The kitchen, none again. The Library? Only seeing Tommy there looking some books to read. I sigh and went to the next room that is the bathroom, but still none. I went to my parents room but still none. I gulped that the last room I haven't looked was my room.

I slowly opened the door and saw Ballora wearing my clothes? As Baby taking a pic of her making her pissed off as Francis was looking something. "Uh... What are you guys doing?" I asked. They stopped and looked st me with a smile. "Hi (Y/n)! I forced Ballora to wear your clothes!" Baby cheerfully said. "These clothes are a little bit small though..." Ballora complain making me giggled. "Cause I'm smaller than you, you dummy..." I said making both of them laugh. "Uh... (Y/n)... Do you even have any stuff toys or something?" Francis asked blushing in embarrassment. "So sorry to burst your balloon Francis but... I really don't have any stuff toys...(I am so sorry. Just pretend you don't have any if you really have any)." I said smiling nervously. Francis looked directly at my (E/c) eyes and smiled at me. "Its alright! I understand! I'll go visit her next week to borrow some!" He said glancing at Baby with a smirk. Who is he talking about her?

I really don't want to asked so I shrugged it off. "Hey (Y/n)! Can I borrow this?" Baby said holding a (F/c) dress with (S/f/c) polka dots. My eyes widen and took the dress from her. "No!" I said. "But I wanna try it!" Baby begged. "This is my favorite dress! I only wear this in a special occasion!" I said. "Wwwhhhaaa!!!" Baby cried out loud making me confused on what will I do. "Please stop...." I said. I looked to the others as gave them a 'please help me' face. They just stand there and did a thumbs up making me 'great help' face. Well I have no choice then. "Okay! You can borrow it!" I said as she instantly stop crying and took the dress. "Thank you!" She said and ran out of the room.

"Don't worry (Y/n)! She won't break that promise. She's always like that." Francis said cheering me up. "Yeah... Next time we visit here again, lock your closet." Ballora said. Patting my head. "Yeah... Maybe you're right..." I said. "Hey! Where's Tommy?" Francis asked. "At the library.." I said pointing outside my door. "You have a library!?" Francis asked. "Uh... Its just a small room..." Then suddenly he ran outside and Baby came in wearing the dress. "Does this look good on me?" Baby asked with sparkling eyes. Me and Ballora gave her a thumbs up. "Yay!" She said jumping and went again to my closet. "We should go down stairs. Let's play some video games." I said trying to stop Baby to get another one. "Sure!" Both of them said as they went downstairs. I followed them as they sat on the couch. I pick a game called (Favorite game) and played it.

~Time skip~

"(Y/n)! We need to go home now! See ya tomorrow!" Tommy said dragging Baby outside. "Can I stay a little bit longer?" Baby asked trying to get any. "No!" Ballora said helping Tommy. "Aww... But I still don't wanna go home!" Baby protest. "Sorry for Baby's appearance (Y/n)!" Francis said. "Its alright! I had fun though!" I said smiling at them. Then Baby's frown face turns into a smile. "Ok! We will visit here whenever we had time! Francis! Race you home!" Baby said. "You're on!" Francis replied back. "Baby! Wait!" I shouted as Baby stopped. "Who was that girl I bumped earlier?" I asked already knowing she won't answer.

"I'm winning!!!" Baby shouted continuing running. "Hey! That's not fair!!!" Francis shouted chasing Baby. As Tommy followed the childish people. "I'm so sorry (Y/n). Baby only knows who's the girl earlier." Ballora said as I nodded smiling at Ballora as she smiled back. "And also... Sorry for the mess we made." She said while leaving. I turned around and saw my house was a complete mess. I sigh and started cleaning before my parents get here from work.

•°*°•

The next day. I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then I went back to my room and wore my uniform. I suddenly yawned. I remembered last night I went to sleep late cause I was cleaning the house. I ate my cereal and took my bag and went to school.

While I were walking towards school. Someone pushed me hard making me fall to the ground. I turned around saw Sofie and her group. I glared at them as I stand up. "What is it now?" I asked. "Oh nothing... Just wanted your ugly to get uglier! Ha!" She snickered. "What about your face?" "My face looks beautiful!" "You just pronounce the ugly wrong!" I laughed and Sofie just stood there shock as her group laugh too. She glared at her group as they stopped. She then glared at me and walked away. I smiled and continued to walk towards school.

(Konichiwa minna!!! Sorry for not updating!!! Gomemasai! I was planing updating this book weekly but my 1st quarter test is coming up next week or another week. So I need to review and finish my projects! Gomene for the short chapie I think. Don't worry! After our test, I'll update weekly! I promise!!! Sayonara!!^^)

~Nicholet