Chapter 8

Your POV

Its been a week since you didn't go to school.

I guess staring at the ceiling doesn't work...

You got up and wore your (fav. Clothes) and went downstairs and to the mall.

•°*°• <I'm just a baby who always likes time skips

You went roaming around the place. Sight seeing, window shopping, and more to make you mind at ease. But nothing was working. Then you went to the National book store to buy some manga(anime comics) and some Otakuzine(anime magazine).

While you were roaming, you bumped to someone. You looked up and saw Tommy rubbing his nose. "I-im so sorry Tom!" You apologize as he laughed making you confused. "Don't worry (Y/n)! Say... Why aren't you at school?" He asked smiling at you. You look at him for a few seconds then looked away. "How about you?" You mumbled. He laughed. "Well its because of what happened last week! I was so worried that I thought there were assignments but France just pranked me." He nervously laughed. "And how about you?" He added.

You looked at him and looked down. "I'm just having some nightmare and that's all..." You mumble.

"Its just a dream. Its impossible to be true!" He laughed. You just forcefully laughed with him cause ITS TRUE!!! You just had no courage to tell the truth. The secret. You just his it until it will be discovered like a little riddle finding the answer.

You had your last laugh as the both of you picked up your books and paid for it and left the store. Then the both of you roam around the mall. It felt nice to be cared for once in a while.

You've never felt being cared for years. Its like a wilt flower just got her water for months that it felt like years. A boy haven't eaten for months that it felt like years. A boy searching for his love life for years that it felt like decades. A single wish waiting for it to come true felt like forever.

"hello? (y/n)? You seem to stare at something for awhile...." Tommy asked leaning towards you. You move away for a little bit and shook you head rapidly.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked again. You nodded your head fast and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back as the both of you continued to chat again.

While the both of you chat like FOREVER, you saw some thing in the corner of your eye. You went towards it ignoring Tommy's presence.

When you got there, you saw a shining gold necklace with a (fav. Symbol) on it. You just stared at the necklace how sparkling it is.

Tommy walked behind you and noticed you were looking at the necklace.  He smirked.

"hey (y/n)... Wanna buy that?" Tommy asked. You turned around and as you smiled at him.

"i don't gave much money to buy these things that is too expensive.  But i really want it though." you said looking back at the necklace admiring it.

Tommy nodded and took you hand and went to somewhere else. "Where ya taking me Tom?" you asked just following him.

"Somewhere we can spend time than staring." he suggested as you nodded. He's right. You're just spending your time staring at the necklace. But... Where to next?

"Hey Tommy! Where are we going to next?" you asked.

"somewhere else that can make you stop drooling over an object." Tommy laughed as you blushed in embarrassment and wiped your mouth noticing there were drool. Tommy laughed even harder when you noticed there were drool all along.