Chapter 4: It started

3rd person's POV

(Y/n) walked to the hallways happily as people stared at her confused. As she opened the classroom door then Baby suddenly hugged her. "Mornin' (Y/n)~!" Baby said. "Morning!" (Y/n) said. "You look happy today. What happened?" Ballora asked. "Its nothing!" She said as she went to her seat as the three of them continue to chat.

•°*°•

Your POV

It was lunch time as me and the others went to the cafeteria. As we sat down to the vacant table and ate. "*yawn*" Baby yawned. "What happened?" I asked. "You don't really need to know (Y/n)... Just a family problems..." Ballora said as Baby took a nap. I took out my phone and took a pic. "So (Y/n)... Why didn't you have friends?" Francis asked as he eats his food. "I dunno..." I said looking down. Then I heard someone got hit. "Are your too stupid? You hurt poor (Y/n)'s feelings!" Tommy said scolding Francis.

"Nah! Its alright!" I said. Then my day thundered when Sofie and her gang came in as she pushed me and sat on my chair. "Hey! That's (Y/n)'s seat!" Francis and Tommy said.

"Nah... She doesn't need it anymore..." She said. "And you might you be?" Ballora asked. "Sofie! Do you guys wanna join with us "popular" instead of the "loser"?" She asked as I looked down.

"Why should we? You're the fault why (Y/n) is unhappy..." Francis and Tommy said in unison as Baby and Ballora nod in agreement.  "And besides... You're the loser here. A real loser says they aren't the loser." Ballora said as the three hold their laugh and also mine.

Sofie was now pass rage as she got up and kicked me making me yelp. The others got up and went towards me looking worried. She was about to leave but suddenly stopped by a girl wearing senior uniform.

"A-a senior?!" Sofie and her group said. The girl look familiar wait! C-cherry?!?! "C-cherry?!" I said looking shock so as the others.

"Hi there (Y/n)! Ms. Mendoza?" Cherry asked looking straight at Sofie with a smile. "Y-yeah?" She asked stuttering. Yeah... The seniors in this school look scary for your information. "Is there something wrong why Ms. (L/n) is on the ground?" She asked. "Idk..." Sofie said with a confident tone. "Okay... But if this happened again..." Cherry paused and turned around to leave. "... I can easily change your life like a living hell..." She said turning her head towards Sofie's group as she smiled giving them shivers down to their spine. "Bye (Y/n)~!" Cherry said then left.

I was a little bit shock from what happened also the others. "Seriously Baby... You should've told us she's that scary..." Francis said shrugging off. "I didn't know it either..." Baby said. "Wait... Please explain it to me what's your relationship with Cherry." I said narrowing my eyes to them. "*sighs* okay... After school..." Baby said as they stood up and help me to stand too. Then there was an awkward silence while we finished our food and went to our room.

•°*°• \(°~°\) 🔫👮

The last bell rang and the teacher left as we pack our bags. I went towards Baby. "Let's go!" I said not wanting to have another silence. "Okay! I know a place where we could talk!" Baby said quickly took my hand and ran outside the room. "H-hey! What about the others?" I asked trying to escape from Baby's grip. "Don't worry! I already told them that they should wait for me outside." She said as we went to the janitors room. We went in as she locked it.

"Okay.... I've known Cherry ever since my big brother-" she was cut by me. "You have a brother?!" I asked. "Yeah. My brother introduce her to me cause me and Cherry are like uh... Hate relationship... I hate her cause she won't make me do what I want and I hate her cause she always corrected me... Hmph! She's not the boss of me! And also.. If you're gonna ask why the others don't know her cause she barely come to our house... Okay? Can we go home now?~" Baby said and begged at the last part.