Chapter 13: Flashbacks

Please dont hate meh about this pic. It looks so hilarious but so true. PS I just got this from messenger.

Next day~~~

I went back to school as I try my best to ignore them. Sigh... Let's try if I can.

While I was walking to the gates, I heard someone calling me. Oh fazf*ck! Its them!

"(Y/n)!" I heard he voice of Tommy calling me. Their voices are getting louder as I walked faster. But it became to a run.

While I was running like I've been chased by a serial killer, I was stopped by a teacher. "No running in the hallway!" He exclaimed and walked away.

I sigh and went to my room and sat at the back corner of the room near the window. But I didn't get any gossips or bullies though... Strange... It's so piece and quiet.

I looked around and saw everyone just sat there so quiet. It feels like... I dunno... Really... I just.... Ugh!

I was cut from my thought when they cane in. They look... Hurt... I tried to ignored them but stupid little me can't. Why? Oh! I know! Because THEY ARE MY ONLY FUCKING FRIENDS THAT I SCREW UP RIGHT NOW!!! Why does society hate meh?!?! 😭

Baby's POV

I regret right now bringing (Y/n) here. I shouldn't have done that...(getting paranoid by the creepyastas again... ;~;) but I knew that this would happen someday. But... Why so soon?! All of us care for (Y/n) and... This happen?! Ugh! I never even thought that everything who is precious to me is gone... Just... Just... Like... Before....

I hate my past! What happened to me before... It... Hurts.... Being absorbed by the darkness... You can never stop that...

Alone....

But when I met (y/n), everything change. She was like the flame that can only lit up my candle. She had a horrible past.... I felt bad so I want her to be with us. But I have to be careful not to be one of us.

I already lost him, so I don't want to lost (Y/n) too. She's special to me. Those bitches deserved to die.

*flashback*

"put me down please!" My little bro pleaded to my big bro who was holding him. "Oh shut up! We know you want to..." He mock

"Randy! Put him down! He didn't even do anything wrong to you!" I shouted at him.

"Shut up you little brat!" One of his friends said pushing me away. I stumble down as I saw big bro raising lil bro up.