Chapter 15: dreams are visions

The photo above is a pic of ennard. ^^ on the corner are Ballora blushing and.... FT Foxy fangirling? On the other corner are Baby and FT Freddy were like 'WTF?!'. XD

Your POV

I yawn as it jump to my bed. Before I went to sleep, I heard a voice. "Just wait..." It said. Then I went to sleep.

I opened my eyes. I looked around realizing I was at school. I really don't know why I am here but I hope nothing will happen. I got up and walked around realizing it was quiet. Too quiet that it should be.

This scares me alot. Why am I at school?! But then I realize, its daylight. I thought it was nighttime. I really don't understand why is it so quiet. Not even a single sound is heard. Only the rustle of the leaves by the wind.

I looked at every classroom if I could find anybody here. I was a little bit frustrated right now. Why am I here if nobody is here?

While I looked to another room, I was a bloody girl. Wait... Isn't that Brandy?! Why is she here?!

I was about to go in when I noticed she was in front of the clown animatronic. They were staring eye to eye. I could see that Brandy was stabbed by the stomach.

Then all of a sudden that made me surprised is that she smiled at the animatronic. The clown animatronic didn't do anything. Just stared at Brandy.

"Thank... You..." Brandy said struggling to speak. As she cough up blood. This scared me. I ran up to the door and tried to open it but it won't budge.

I looked back at the window calling for Brandy but they can't hear me. "...Baby..." She finished her sentence reaching up her hand to the animatronic as the animatronic did too.

As both of them hold each other. Brandy showed her last smile before slowly fading away. I cried at I yelled louder for Brandy's name. "I'm sorry..." The animatronic spoke. I was surprised by that.

The voice was filled with regret, sadness and guilt. Was the animatronic stabbed Brandy?

Then I started to fade away...

***

I shot up in a bed. Wait... I'm in another bed!!! Looks like it was from a guy's bed. I looked from my side to see to see a bear plushie. I looked in front of me to see a kid holding a flashlight.

"Hey..." I said as he flinched but relaxed afterwards. "Hey..." He said flashing his doors on each side and the cabinet in front of him.

"Watch a doing?" I asked. "Just to make sure the nightmares aren't here." He said. Then I realized that his head was wrapped with a bandage with bloodstains.

"What happened to your head?" I asked. "Just an incident happened..." He replied. "What incident?" I asked again. "It was because of my big brother Randy..." He hesitated to answer.

"Really? Why did that happened?" I asked getting curious. "You really shouldn't know that..." He said flashing his light again. "Okay... Did anyone tried to save you from that?"

"My big sister. She tried to but she wasn't that strong..." Now I pity him. "Where is your big brother?" "Asleep..." He said like he doesn't really care for his big brother.

"Your big sister?" "Went missing...." Now I'm surprised by this. "H-how did that happened?" "I don't know... From what I heard, she suddenly disappeared after the incident." I can't really imagine about this. "Okay..." "Can you do me a favor (Y/n)?" I was surprised but scared too. I mean, this is a dream people!!!

"W-what is it?" I asked stuttering. "Please take care of my big sister while I'm gone." Where is he going? "What's her name?" "Brandy...." Now I'm surprised. Wait a minute... Didn't Brandy just said Baby's name earlier to the animatronic and then this kid knew who Brandy was. Is there something still missing?

While I was thinking, my eyes were starting to get heavy. I really can't take it anymore. I really wanna go to sleep but I really can't right now.

I laid down to this kid's bed and slowly drifted to sleep. But before that happened, I heard the kid said. "I forgot... My name is Andy." Then I was completely asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing I was back in my room. Are they just dreams? But it felt too real to be just dreams. It felt like it really did happened.

I was interrupted by a voice. "Look who's awake right now." It said laughing demonically. I looked around where the voice was and it was that creepy octopus robot or I don't know what you call that creature.

I jumped out of my bed and grabbed a bat. I don't know where did the bat came from but I really need it though.

"Why are you here? What do you want from me?" I asked gripping at the bat tighter. He chuckled lowly. "I just wanted to pay a visit and that's all...." He said not moving to his spot.

"I know out wanted some this from me so spit it out!" I demanded so he cab get out here already. He's irritating! Ugh!

"Haha. How's our dreams lately?" He asked smirking at me. "Why does-" I was cut by him. "You still don't understand about your dreams? How stupid of you. I gave those dreams to you for you to realize what's happening right now." He said.

I was about to speak then gasped. "So you're the one who gave it to me! What did I even do to you?!" I screamed as he just went silent. "Now you won't speak?! How-"

"Because I need you." He said seriously. This made me the one who got silence. After a long period of silence I spoke. "W-why?" That was the only word that was spoke from my mouth. Even though I had millions of questions need to answer.

"Because I wanted to avenge my friends." He said seeing the sadness mixes with anger in it. "O-okay.... What did they even do to make you do that?" I asked trying yo show my toughness.

"Because they took our light away. We were suppose to be known but something went wrong and they threw us away." He said growling. But he wasn't growling at me. "U-um... I really don't want any drama so can you please tell me why did you gave me those dreams?"

His sadness expression turned into a smirk. "Isn't it obvious? Those dreams are visions. Am I right?" He asked still had that smirk on his face. Well.... He is right though...

"Well yeah... But what about the last dream earlier?" I asked about seeing Brandy all bloody. Meting her little brother and everything. "They won't happen... Yet..." He chuckled. "Before I leave..." He paused landing at the ground and in a blink of an eye, h-he change to a HUMAN?!?!

(The pic above is what he looked like. :D)

"We animatronics can turn to humans. So it'll be difficult for you to know which is which. But if you're smart enough to solve the puzzle, then it'll be easy for you." He said.

All I did was nodded. Then he asked me something that is hard for me to answer.

"Will you join me?"

;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;

Author: hey~ (Y/n) is in a though decision again. What do you think she will answer? Find out at the next chapter!

PS: I really appreciated all your comment but some of them were offended by (Y/n) height and her house. But please play along with the story. Thanks!

Vote+Comment+Follow