Chapter 1: New friends?

Your POV

You always do the same routine you do everyday. You always hope that someone should just kill you. But they hate you.

•°*°•

You are now walking towards the school. Then you heard a voice calling you. "(Y/n)! How's my favorite toy doing? Haha! Stupid!" One of your classmates said passing by you. "Freak!" "Dork!" Two people that is your classmates said passing by you. You really hate this. You always asked why were you even been born. You can't even make a friend not even one.

You sigh and still went to school ignoring their comments about you. You went inside the school building and went upstairs and went inside your classroom. You sat to a seat cause there's no permanent seat.

Then a strong hands pushed pushed you away from that seat. "That seat is mine freak!" One of your classmates said. The most popular boy in school. "Hey! There's no permanent seats here you freak!" You shouted back pushing him too. Everyone gasped and glared on you. "What you just did to me, you will pay (Y/n)." He said raising his hand and clenching it to a fist. Then suddenly the teacher came in. "You've been saved by the bell (Y/n). Well, see ya dork!" He said then leaves you. You sigh and went back to the seat. "Ok class! Next weak, there will be new classmates. Be nice to them!" Your teacher said and all of you said Yes ma'am and you now listened to the boring lessons.

•°*°•

It was lunch time. You barely eat lunch cause you already knew they will snatch your food away from you like before. You were just there, sitting at a seat and reading a manga called (anime title). Then you heard people talking about you.

"Hey girl! Let's not make the new students (Y/n)'s friend!"

"That's a great idea girl!"

"Yeah you're right!"

"They don't even know she existed."

"Oh joy!"

"It settled then!"

You sigh. 'Good. I don't it though.' You thought. You continued reading them someone snatch it away from you. You hated this person in your whole life. "Please give it back Sofie..." "No way!" "I said give it back!" "What's this? Cartoons? Ha! You're still a child!" "Those are a masterpiece of anime! I always hope that the anime creators curse you for saying that to their artwork!(A/n: I love this girl~!)." "Aw... Pity you..." "I'll say this one more time... Give. It. Back!" "Didn't I alre-" she was cut off by you instantly getting the book. "That's my book you freak!" She shouted even though it isn't hers. "Oh! If this is yours, what title is this?" "Of course its (anime title), see?" "Okay... Who's the main character?" You asked and she went silence. "You don't even know so why would you ever lie?" "FREAK! You will never have friends!!!" She shouted at you and she left while stomping.

You let our a long sigh and sit back again waiting for the class to start again.

•°*°•

It was time to go home. You packed your bags and went outside. You don't even know what you will do at home so you went to the park.

When you got there, you went to the ice cream stand and bought (f/f) ice cream. As you got your ice cream and went to a bench to eat it. Then suddenly, you felt something on your foot. You look down to see what it is and it was a purple bunny puppet. You step away and pick it up."I wonder who lost this... Better give it back." You said to yourself and placed the bunny puppet inside your bag.

You walked around and asked every single person if they lost something. Then the last people you haven't asked are at the other side of the park arguing. You didn't go there first earlier.

You walked towards the arguing people. You scanned them and see two people arguing or fight and the other two didn't care if they fight. "Um excuse me..." You said as they stop fighting. "Hello there! What do you want?" The red hair girl tied in a two ponytails in each side, she has green sparkling eyes and rose cheeks.

"Uh yes... Is this yours?" You asked pulling out the bunny puppet. Her eyes widen. "You found it!" The white hair guy that has ocean eyes and rose cheeks said in a childish way. He took it and hugged it. "I told you, you carelessly left it! You idiot!" "Well I'm sorry Mr. Smarty pants!" "Uh... Well I gotta go... See-" you were cut off by a blue hair girl tied in a bouquet (idk how what it that called) and has purple eyes and rose cheeks. "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm (Y/n). And you?" "I'm Baby!" The red hair said. "I'm Ballora. Nice to meet you." The blue haired girl said. "I'm Francis! Thanks for giving the bunny puppet back!" The white hair guy said. You looked to the guy who had white hair and has yellow eyes and rose cheeks just sits there reading his book. Baby took the book away from him. "Hey! I was getting to the good part!" "Introduce yourself you moron!" Even though they're angry, their voices sounds so cute and attractive. He sigh then stands up walking towards you. "Hi there. I'm Tommy. Nice to see you beautiful." He said kissing you hand making you blushed.

"Ahem...." Ballora said as Tommy Instantly took his hand and took his book and sat again. "Don't worry. He's sometimes like that." Francis said smiling sweetly at you. "Wait! Are you from (school name) high?" Baby asked glancing at your uniform. "Uh yeah... Why'd ya asked?" "Cause next weak, we will be starting classes at that place too!" Baby cheerfully said. 'Is this the new classmates? That means.... They will e my new classmates.' You thought then smiles at them. "Then that means you're my new classmates then." You said. "I told you Tommy that someone will come!" Baby excitedly said making Tommy annoyed by Baby. You giggled a bit. "Hey! Since we're your new classmates... Can you help us with school places?" Ballora asked kneeling to your size(she's the tallest of the four of them as baby is the smallest but the same height as you). "Sure! I'll help you!" You sweetly said. "yay! Meet us next weak at the school gate okay? We'll be waiting for you!" Baby said. "Okay! Well I gotta go... see ya next weak!" You said as you waved to them good bye as so they did the same.

"Wait... What just happened?" You asked yourself feeling that you're not in yourself today. You shrugged it off and went home.

•°*°•

You woke up by the alarm. You was the time and it was 6:30 am. "I still have 1 hour and 30 minutes left. I need to hurry!" You got up and went to the bathroom. After that you went to your room to put on your uniform. Then you went down stairs to eat. You dunno why you were excited. Maybe cause its your first time to have friends.

•°*°•

You ran to the school and saw them. You wave to them as they waved back. You just saw girls stalking them. "Sorry for making you wait!" You said. "Don't worry!" Francis said with a sweet smile. "Cmon (Y/n)!!! I don't want to waist a single millisecond!" Baby said excitedly can't even wait. "Okay!" I said and showed them every place in school. After giving them a tour, we went to our room. "Okay! Are you ready?" I asked and they nodded. I smiled at them and opened the door.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

First chapter is done!!!^^

PS. Hello there new readers! Just wanted to tell you that in this story, you're like below 5ft. Okay? Great! See ya!!!