Chapter 22: the fight

Your POV

Today, I felt like not going to school but really don't know why body wants to.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I'm here now at school and I don't see any of them here. I guess they're still roaming out there. I really want to see them. Sigh... I guess not today.

I went to my room and still usual that they're quiet. I sigh and took a sit next to a window and waited for class.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I got bored of listening to the teacher and look out of the window. I saw birds chirping happily. This made me smile a bit. But I can't get the feeling out of me.

Very soon we'll be separated and my memory will be erase of the time in with them. I guess since the very beginning when I met them at the park until that day come when we'll be separated. But I'm not ready for that.

While I was looking at the window, I looked down at the ground and regretted it. I saw that octopus man that his name was Ennard.

He was in his animatronic form. He REALLY looking at me with an evil smirk plastered at his face. I knew something bad will happen. He looked back and nodded. I guess there's someone with him, but who? I looked closely who it was but then...

"Miss (L/n)! Please stop starring outside and listen here!" My teacher demanded. I instantly looked at the teacher and nodded.

I looked back at the window and they were gone. Where are they?

After a few minutes later, I heard some screams far away getting louder. And all of us stopped what we're doing and looked at the other window across from my seat.

Then I sat students running away screaming for help. I thought at first like there was a robbery or a fire but it wasn't. I was the ballerina animatronic chasing them. And I knew that's Ballora because Ballora and that animatronic looks the same. Why didn't I realized it sooner? I'm such an idiot for not realizing it sooner.

All of us panicked and stood up to leave. Our teacher opened the door and was stopped to escaped this room by the clown animatronic that I assumed this is Baby.

Without a second to waist, she took our teacher by the neck and all of us screamed. Baby entered inside and closed the door. She went in front and stood there still holding the teacher.

"Everyone, please stay at your seats. The show will begin momentarily." She said. The same line she said at my first dream when Sofie and her gang got killed. Of course, being scared and all we went back to our seats and just listen to the screams outside.

But the teacher struggled. "Please let go of me!" Our teacher demanded. But that was a wrong move. Baby threw the teacher at the ground and stomped her at the head squashing it. Blood splattered everywhere. All of us screamed.(author: yes! The teacher is dead!!! Wait... Is that even a good thing?)

I on the other hand didn't move a muscle even though IM FREAKING OUT HERE!!! Everyone ran outside leaving me staring at Baby and she stared back. I don't really know what is she thinking now.

She walked towards me as I just stood there. "Why won't you leave like the others?" She asked. I took the bravery and spoke to her. "Because I don't want to leave you Baby. You're my friend." I said and she just looked at me blankly.