Chapter 10: Freaked out

Baby looks so cute at the photo! ^^^
Your POV

You dont really know what will happen tomorrow. You just stared at your wall scared to go to sleep (a/n: XD did you just see what i did? I just used Jeff's catchphrase! Im getting paranoid right now... :P sucks to be me) But you didnt notice you were dripping of to sleep.

~Dream

You were here again at the mall. You cursed under your breathe. Just like what happened, two girls appeared from your eyes walking backwards.

Then an animatronic that is a human-like appeared.

Its was a ballerina. Having blue hair tied in a bun(a/n: i finally knew what it was called!! :D thanks for one of the readers who told me) wearing a blue and yellow ballerina clothes and purple/blue ballerina shoes. It had a forever smile.

Where the two girls back away, the animatronic will suddenly pop out behind them, scaring the shït out of them.

Then the ballerina took one of the at the neck and the other at the hair.

"i guess Foxy is going to have another meal just like last night..." the ballerina chuckled.

'what da?! Are they going to be eaten?!' you thought.

The animatronic beaten up the hell out of them and pulled them somewhere idk.

You started to shiver at you silently cried over them. But them suddenly someone grabbed you neck making you turned around.

You saw it was the ballerina.

"Hi there sweety! Care to take the dance with me?" she slowly but creepily asked. You rapidly shook your head crying out more. "aw... Thats too bad... The show hasn't begin yet..." she said. "p-please!" you pleaded. She just... Giggled. "Dont hold it against us..." she softly said and you black out

~End

You shot your eyes open seeing that you are now back to your room. You knew you just poured out a large bucket of tears, so you went to you mirror to see your sore eyes.

You looked shock. You saw something or someone at the mirror. It looked just like you but like another look.

It has (h/l) (f/c) hair tied in a side ponytail. The bangs were on the side of the face almost covering the left eye. The eye color was (s/f/c) glowing. It was wearing a white tank top with black collar and (f/c) lining in it and (f/c) ribbon tied under the collar. And black skirt having (f/c) linings too and (f/c) long socks and black combat boots. And also has (f/c) fingerless gloves and a (f/c) bow at my head. And most of all.....

Its has cat ears and a tail....

You freaked out. But just when you blinked, you were back to normal. But you still freaked out like what the hell just happened?!

You closed your eyes again and opened it again seeing nothing. You slowly calm down and look around. You could already feel something bad will happen to you anytime.

You sighed and took a shower and wore your uniform. Its Monday and IDK how long you've been absent so you need to go back to school.

~time skip brought to you by Toy Bonnie twerking 📈📈📈~