Chapter 7: An Anger Murder

Your POV 

Great... Another people to run your day. Seriously... Both of you ignored them but it failed. "Hey (Y/n)! Hey Francis! How ya doing?" Johnny asked, the leader. You heard Francis growled. "Hello but we need to go now! Its getting dark." Francis said taking your hand making you blush again. They saw it and growled at you. "Hey Francis! Wanna come at the karaoke with us?" Johnny asked. "Sorry but I need to take (Y/n) home now. I can't leave her here alone." Francis said smiling at them even thought he's holding his anger. You slightly smiled and nod slowly. "Don't worry dude! Its not like somebody wants to take or kidnap an ugly girl!" He said as his gang laughed. This made Francis out of rage. He was about to punch Johnny but you took his hand showing your please-dont-do-it face. He sigh and nod. He calm down making you calm down a bit. Then he intertwine his fingers with yours and continue to walk ignoring their voices. You sigh in relief. 'I guess he has a dark side but not even showing it.' You thought and then giggled. "What's so funny?" Francis asked. "Its just that its the first time I saw you looking angry." You said smiling at him. He smiled back  and nod. "At least I made you happy today..." He said as you nod back.

Then both of you reached to your home. That was fast. You sigh as you felt warm arms wrapped around you making you blush again. 'Seriously... He's really good at making a girl blush though...' You thought. And he let go. "Bye (Y/n)!! See ya next time!" He said and left. You just stared there watching him slowly disappeared from your sight. Then you slowly went to your front door, opening it and went inside and to your bedroom. Too many things happened in a day...

Francis's POV

I let out a deep sigh to calm myself before I could go in the house. As I opened the door, I saw Tommy reading a book, again. "Heya France! How's school without me?" He asked smirking. "Like a living hell." I replied walking to the kitchen. "Hehe... So how's (Y/n)?" He asked again. "She's fine... Nothing happened today..." I said. "Really? Okay..  Are there any assignments?" "Yup!" I lied. "What?!?!" "That's what you get for leaving me!" "Can I copy yours?" "No!!!" I said. I quickly took the glass of water and drank it as I went to my room slamming it. "Geez... I was just asking..." He said from outside. I sighed. "I guess I have nothing to do today so..." I paused and think for a moment then an evil smirk grew to my face. "... Its show time..." I said as I quickly went to my wardrobe and get my white polo and pants and my pink vest. I quickly got dressed and went to get my purple bunny puppet and put it on. "Let's have some fun Bonnie!" I said and put on my black top hat and jumped out of the window trying not to get noticed by Tommy. Then I ran towards the park hiding at the bushes and saw 'Johnny' and his gang drunk. Then a toothy grin crawl to my face.

Your POV

You were now ready to go to bed but... You felt something wrong again, just like last week. You shrugged it off and went to bed.

~Dream~(I'm just going to use I in this dream and after it will continue to a you)

I was now at the park. Its really dark so I walk around to see any light. Then I heard a robotic voice. "Are you ready for Freddy?" (XD I just used Freddy's catch phrase!) It said. I went to wear it was and saw the pink bear again. I hid behind the bush. And I saw it killing some teenager boys. Seriously?!?! They literally look familiar!!! Its on the tip of my tongue but just... Ugh! Screams, pain, sobs, and fear were all over through the place. Then one of the boys ran towards the animatronic but that stupid gay animatronic punch him at the face as it stepped on his head and squash it like a creature not wanting for it to be alive. And it let out a laugh. That laugh made shivers go down to my spineCan't take this anymore!!! So I stood up and froze. Bad move! Bad move! It was looking at me. I just stood there with fear at my eyes. What should I do? What should I do? Then it went towards me. Move! Fucking move body! Then it took my neck slowly squeezing it making me hard to breathe. "Let out your fear dear..." Not again... "Don't hold it against us..." It said. That phrase again... Then I black out.