Chapter 9

Does anyone agree to me that the pic above is hilarious?

Your POV

You went towards your cabinet to get the letter that was stick at it. As you took it, it says:

How's your day dear? I hope you just had a wonderful dream dear.

~your worst nightmare

Okay! There's no doubt that this dude or gal gave you the dreams. But, who is it? You shook your head. No! This is just another dream! You cant take it anymore! You crumple the letter and threw it at the other side of your room and went to your bathroom. You went to the sink and wash your face. When you look at the mirror, you saw the psycho octopus robot behind you. You quickly turnd around and saw no one. Huh, that's strange. You shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. While you pass by the living room, the TV suddenly opened by itself showing the news. you didn't know why you suddenly watched it.

"News for today! Two teenager girls suddenly gone missing last night. Their names are Ashly Witherson and Samantha Woods." The reporter said and showed Sam's and Ashly's picture of them.

Well poop. There's no doubt their dead. You wished you did something rather than doing nothing. But you alrady have problems. You just hope this doesn't involved you. But you didn't even know you were the cause of all of this. Few more weks and your parents will be home to keep you company.

You rolled up to a ball and rock yourself front and back crying. Is this your fate. What will happen to you in the future? Will you be end up dead like them? This is so a burden to you. Can this be stop? Ugh! Don't think too much (y/n)! this will end. Right?

You look up and saw a letter at the coffee table. Because of your stupid curiosity, you picked it up and read it.

Is OUR artwork beautiful starting from the beginning? Starting when your friend, Sofie is her name? yah that's her name, and her gang died? I know its BEAUTIFUL! Isn't it? OUR artwork never fails! You can even ask THEM too.

~your worst nightmare

'im done with these stupid riddles or idk!!!' you shouted throwing the paper again. You changed to your (f/c) shirt and (s/f/c) pants and went outside. Seriously! You're getting confused to time to time. If you just know why are these things happening, you could just alrady solved it.

Then you were pulled back by someone as you fell at your butt. You were now pissed off. As you opened your eyes, you saw the road infront of you as cars go by. "the hell! Are you trying to get killed!?" a familiar voice said. You looked up and saw a worry Ballora. You stood up and dusted yourself. You lookd at Ballora and laughed nervously. "sorry! I was just in my thoughts." You said reassuring her. But... why isn't she in school? But you remembered, today is Saturday so there's no classes today.

She sighed in relief and looked at you. "its alright (y/n). where are you going anyway and why didn't you went to school for the whole week?" Ballora asked looking concern to you. You cant even say the truth so you think of something to escape from this topic. "oh! That? Well I was just sick for few days and that's all!" you said laughing nervously hoping she would buy it. Ballora raised an eyebrow and nod while shrugging off. "wanna com with me?" she asked smiling at you. You nod and followed her.

'I wonder where 're we going...' you thought while you followed her to idk where she is going.

After a few minutes of walking, both of you two are now infront of the sewing store(you know where you buy things for sewing for making dolls and dresses? Idk what store is called.). you saw ballora opned the door as you just followed her. As you walked in, you were greeted by the people inside. Being kind you greeted them back.