"Even his secretary Tracey said she gets that vibe from her."

"See so you're not over reacting, that bitch a thot!"

I took a deep breath. "Let's just buy these chairs since Chris hasn't text me back."

"Maybe we should go show him the pictures in person."

I just looked at her

Hmmmmmmm.

At the Office.

We walked off the elevator. Once again Tracey wasn't there. This isn't like her, I hope she's okay.

"Thankfully I wore my sneakers today just incase I gotta stomp a bitch." Nya crazy ass said.

I laughed."Girl shut up and come on." We walked to the conference room. I assumed he was in there since he wasn't answering my texts, but it was empty. "He must be in his office then."

We walked over to his door, I got ready to walk in but the door was locked.

"Move, I can pick the lock." Nya said.

Now you see why she's my best friend!

She got the door opened but his office was empty as well. "Where's his assistants office?"

I walked over to her door and it was locked so Nya popped that one open and Karin wasn't there either. Did he have a meeting somewhere else?

"He probably had to go meet with someone, I guess I'll show him when he gets home, let's go."

We started walking to the elevators when the doors opened and Chris and Karin came walking off with take out bags, just laughing their lives away.

Something must've been funny so Nya and I started laughing too.

"What's the joke, I wanna hear it." I said while still doing my fake laugh.

"Oh shit...Carlee, what are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"You coming from a meeting or something?"

"Uhhhhh."

I threw my hand up before that lie slipped off his tongue. "So you two went out to lunch?"

"Baby."

I put up my hand again. "Did you see any of my texts?"

"I meant to text you back, I got busy."

"Eating?! With her?!"

"She offered Carlee I didn't want to say no."

"You know what just shut the fuck up! I asked you to go to the fucking furniture store with me but you told me you were going to be so damn busy."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Whatever." I moved over to Karin. "If it ain't work related then stay the fuck away from him!"

"Carlee, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful." She said.

"Bitch asking my man to lunch is very disrespectful! stay away from my fiancé. Let's go Nya."