She walked off and I turned around.

I walked towards where Nate and Drew were standing, looking at me.

I felt something hit my left leg which made me trip up slightly.

I managed to regain my balance, ready to strangle whoever that was.

"Oops, sorry." She started giggling innocently with her sidekicks joining in.

I glared at her.

I could of just pushed her right then.

I kicked the chair that she was leaning on.

Her eyes widened as she fell backwards.

I heard laughs fill the theatre.

She sent me a death glare.

"Ava. Help me! " She squealed scaring the life out of the small curly haired girl beside her.

I watched as she got up off the floor and stared at something behind me.

"Miss Anderson. Detention!" I heard someone shout behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I drummed my pencil on the table quietly.

"I bet I can do that better." Drew tapped me on the shoulder with his pencil.

"Yeh sure I'm always practising in my spare time. And mostly in detention." I turned around facing the smiling boy behind his desk.

"Yeh well My best friend teaches me in his spare time." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Aw thats so cute." I said sarcastically.

Drew pointed to Nate who was two rows In front writing down the Notes into his book.

My social studies teacher was sat at his desk marking some papers.

"Hey, Beck." I whispered to the guy next to me.

I recognised him from drama and we only have two classes together.

"Whassup?" He asked putting his pen down.

He had brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was practically smiling all the time.

"Can I have a piece of paper from your notepad." I asked looking at the paper in front of him which he had been writing notes on. Or copying what's on the bored.

I did have a notebook but I used it for doodling and for writing all my favorite band names on.

"Please." Drew whispered.

Beck nodded towards Drew.

"Yeh, please."

"Please, what?" I argued, I knew that he wanted me to say please but I'm not exactly begging for the small peice of paper.

Beck narrowed his eyes at me but gave in, not wanting to waste any more time.

He ripped a sheet out of his note book and passed it to me.

He went back to writing down notes.

I wrote on it saying:

Please tell me that Drew is rubbish at pen tapping or pen drumming whatever it's called.

I scrunched it up and aimed it at Nate.

It landed right infront of him and he looked up slowly.

I can imagine how confused he must look.

He looked at the teacher then slowly grabbed the note, opening it up and reading it.

"What exactly did you write." I heard Drew say.

"How I am better at it then you." I said giving a big toothy grin.

"Whatever." He laughed.

The teacher looked up but didn't say anything

I watched as Nate turned around shaking his head.

'Yeh he's rubbish.' He mouthed.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I knew Nate was a drummer and all but Drew is the most annoying person in the world. Well second most annoying person. Whenever Nate simply looks at a text on his phone Drew will start breathing funny trying to be annoying.

"Miss Anderson do you have something to tell the class."

I hate when people call me 'Miss Anderson.' Like can't they just say Brooke.

Also why is he picking on me?

Drew laughed and he obviously saw but he didn't say anything.

"No not really but hey, why am I the only one you say that to." I asked.

"What are you implying Anderson?" He said in a stern voice putting down the stack of papers in his hands.

"What am I implying?" I said sitting up in my chair "I am saying that when someone else laughs you don't do anything. When someone else talks you don't do anything. But with me..."

I know I sounded a bit harsh but it's true. Last time I had social studies the two boys in front were talking.

The teacher just said "Please quieten down a bit." But hey with me it's "Detention."

"Anderson I am fair with all my students!" The teacher spoke standing up and crossing his arms.

"What I think. I think you are either sexist or don't like me." I said "And either way that's unfair."

"Anderson do I need to call the principal."

I turned to face Beck.

"Who's the principal?" I asked.

I hadn't really gotten that used to going to an American high school yet.

"Well, it's called the head teacher in England I think. "

'Oh' I mouthed turning my attention back to the teacher who was stood up with his arms crossed.

I stood up out of my seat.

"You know what, I think you are sexist. I mean Mathew over there didnt do his homework on Monday." I pointed to the other side of the classroom to a boy who was sitting next to Leah.

Everyone was staring at me now.

The boy looked at me, shocked not knowing what to say.

I remembered his name because in most classes he is sat next to Leah, she can't stop saying how he never gets in trouble.

"Leah also didn't do her homework. However you told Mathew to give it in at the end of day. However you gave Leah a detention." I stood up furrowing my eyebrows.

I remember that because Leah had to call her dad at Lunch to say she would be late. She explained the situation and her dad got very angry at the teacher and said that he would talk to him.

Unlike my dad who doesn't have time.

"So Yeh you are sexist." I said pointing towards him.

He knew he was, everyone knew, he just didn't like to admit it.

I picked up my back pack and walked at the classroom.

Mumbling a bye to Beck, Drew and Nate when I walked past.

"You-you are in big trouble" The teacher said stuttering.

"Sexist." I muttered as I walked past the teacher.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

I am so sorry I got carried away. 😂 I'm sorry this chapter is very long. I wrote half of it yesterday but forgot to publish it so Yeh.

Happy new year!!!

Oh and I started this book a week ago and it already has 144 reads. Thank you so much.

I doubt anyone reads the authors notes but hey you have a great day 👍

....