Chapter 44: Exits

"I know it may be hard to believe, but Carnegie Hall's funds had begun to sink. More people were going else where or avoiding lawyers altogether.

Hank Carnegie reached out to me and wanted to team up with my deceased father's company. ThitClaims is what we were called, it's a porn industry and we were making millions recently. Hank thought that if he could get you in one of our videos for me, it would benefit us both. He signed you up as his client and we agreed that then we will give him half of the profit from the videos you are in.

And along the way, he also believed that it would end up splitting you and Adam from your happily ever after. He partnered with me and decided to use his experiment room at Carnegie Hall. We hadn't known it was illegal or whatnot but I thought we would make a few really sexy videos.

But after a while, he stopped coming in to send the film from the cameras to my coworkers to put on our website and CDs. Somebody else, he had sent the videos to somebody else and rarely came in to check on us. So I turned against him.

I told my people to get their hands on one of the videos from our competitor and delete the rest. Then we could use it to bargain for our money back from Carnegie Hall. He had taken my money and left me trapped in his door-less experiment room with a beautiful girl who just so happened to be married.

I didn't know how we were going to get out or if he would let us starve to death until your husband arrived to save you. I hadn't thought that he actually had a bomb attached or why he came up with the kill each other scenario but I honestly am so sorry Eleanor. I didn't mean for things to get this far, I really am sorry and I will pay you and Adam back full fold of what your video earned and all the losses it caused for you and your family.

I also want you to know when you have this kid, I will take full responsibility for it and you don't have to spend your time taking care of it unless you choose to see it." He concluded with a loud sigh.

I stared at him dumbfounded, my brain processing all that he had said. I wanted to puke.

They used me on purpose. Vladimir deliberately put himself in the room with me, this was sick. I wanted so badly to blame him, but he hadn't known he was making

"I am getting rid of this kid as soon as I get out of this place." I felt fury fill me up. I was about to get fat over this guy's kid. No chance in hell.

"You can't." He automatically said, "It's wrong to kill such an innocent life, and having an abortion will cause you to never be able to have kids again." Vladimir exclaimed. I wasn't listening anymore. I didn't even want to see him. He sickened me.

Before I could speak again, I puked all over his pants as he hopped off the bed screaming about how they were a one-of-a-kind pair of pants that cost him over eight hundred dollars. Sucks to suck, asshole.

He rushed out of the room. And that was the last time I ever saw Vladimir Claiming, I hoped.

A doctor walked into my room a few moments later and before she could bring up her clipboard, I began heaving.

"Eleanor?" She gasped, "Calm your breathing, this isn't good for the baby, high stress can lead to miscarriages." She exclaimed, rushing to me and trying to calm me down.

"I don't care," I shouted, a strange pain filling the core of my stomach, "I don't want Vladimir's child!" I cried, I felt as though there was no hope.

"Take a deep breath, Eleanor." The doctor said, quickly injecting my arm with a needle and putting me to sleep.

¤¤¤

I hate how everyone thinks they can shut me up with a stupid little needle. For the third time over however many days I had been at this hospital, I woke up confused and rather annoyed.

I had a desperate need to go home and I honestly really was sick of being here. I wanted to see Adam and tell him how much I missed him.

"Okay sweetheart, you mother is here to pick you up. I already scheduled your appointment for two weeks in advance so please be there." A nurse said as she removed the cast from my arm and handed me clothes that my mother had brought for me. She had rummaged through the giant closet of clothes in my home with Carnegie and decided that a sweater and jeans were what would be best for me.

I felt like a little kid again at the school nurses office and my momma waiting to pick me up. I had loved this feeling when I was younger, especially because it meant I could leave early.

The nurse had scanned my stomach a few moments ago and there was nothing to be seen. Apparently, it was too soon to tell.  I walked into the bathroom and changed into the hideous clothing that my mom brought me.

I glared at my stomach for a while. Kind of feeling reluctant to leave, I wouldn't be able to see Adam until tomorrow when they released him, he couldn't be straight removed from the part of the hospital he was at so they had to move him to a waiting room before allowing him to leave.

I stepped outside of the hospital with my mother at my side. But now I had new plans.

I needed to find ways to remove the monster inside me without an abortion.

If it meant I had to be in a high-stress situation to get rid of this baby.

So be it.

Happy New Year 2017 everyone! I hope you all have an amazing year. I can't believe that has almost been 2 years working on this book but it was amazing the entire way and I hope to have it finished soon!