Authors Note

*** Please read the full thing, special surprise below!**

Update #3:

July 11, 2018

Hey, I've realized that there would basically be very little context to who Eleanor became after high school for Eleanor's Demise. So I've decided to set my focus on the third book based on what happens at the end of this one. Be warned, so I'm going to post the completed (unedited) first draft of Eleanor's Demise on here :) the entire book is available and ready to be devoured and if you want to buy the book, that's up to you :)

Enjoy your day. The previous text are from prior updates and they don't really apply anymore.

Update #2:

Business contract was published on September 5 and taken down on September 10, 2017. One nasty review on amazon was all it took to shatter my dreams as an author. If whoever wrote that is reading this now, I really hope they aren't, but please consider watching what you say. This, writing in general, was my safe haven. I used to take comfort in writing but now I am afraid to even touch my damn keyboard. YOUR WORDS AFFECT OTHER PEOPLE I AM A HUMAN TOO. I have feelings too and if someone took the time out to rate the story so poorly, it makes me question why I even write.

Should I just stop? College is starting soon for me anyway so I probably won't even have time.

I just wish this world/ society as a whole could be kinder to one another. Not just me, there are tons of Wattpad authors who had their books stolen and copyrighted. I really hope people aren't cruel enough. I am seriously really upset and don't want to continue ANY of my other stories.

One book doesn't define me and I don't agree with what these characters do half the time. They have minds of their own and run the story by themselves.

Eleanor is despicable, I know. But if you've read any of my other stories, you would know she is the nastiest character I have ever written about. Adam is malicious yet sweet, but he isn't using his brain half the time. See this is what I mean. These stories don't have real characters.

This one seemed totally cliché and if Im being honest, I don't like the idea of arranged marriage at all.

So to everyone who is harmlessly reading this, the point I want to get across is PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SAY RUDE THINGS. Think about how it makes other people feel. Think about why you're saying those things.

Put yourself in my shoes. I spent the last two years if high school writing this story for you. If you honestly think you can waste that much hours writing about horrible humans who are just searching for sex I.e. Eleanor, then you don't know how hard it was to write about her.

And I took the story down because it's not up to my standard. I wish I could write better but this is what I have to work with currently. And that's all I have. Take it or leave it, I'm mostly proud of this book and I did take constructive criticism but downright humiliating insults are not acceptable.

So STOP. Please.

************************

Hey!

SOOOOO, I will be taking down the rest of the story beyond this point on September 1, 2017. The reason is that I am going to publish it on Amazon and it will be available to purchase soon. I am REALLY SORRY, but I need to figure out ways to be able to afford college. And college is mega, SUPER DUPER expensive. SO I AM SO SORRY but please BUY THE BOOK! TRUST ME IT's WORTH IT especially since book 3 is currently being written as well. I've spent so much time in trying to make this up to your standards and I hope you'll support me in this. Or you could search "Veronica Soliman" and all my (2) published stories will pop up!

But please, if you ever want me to be happy about anything, buy the book, it helps a lot. I will put the link below:

Link to pre-order/purchase Business Contract in my bio, check it out in my account and don't forget to follow while you're at it!

ALSO IT IS FREE TOMORROW ON AMAZON SEPTEMBER 9, 2017 TO SEPTEMBER 11, 2017. CHECK THE LINK OUT IN MY BIO AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME FOR FURTHER UPDATES! (AND POSSIBLE FUTURE FREE DAYS!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seriously so sorry for not updating these past two months but I had certain circumstances to deal with.

And within these last two months, I have completely forgotten what has happened in the plot of this story so I will have to reread it and continue.

Anyway, I apologize for not being able to write for you guys and I know a lot of you have been waiting.

I will edit it as I read it and hopefully, my update will be soon.

AND HERE IT IS: STARTED REVISING BUSINESS CONTRACT ON 08/24/2017 AND IT WILL HOPEFULLY BE FINISHED BEFORE I START COLLEGE NEXT MONTH!!!

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE.

Thank you and have a good day!

BC is freeeeeeeeeee tomorrow through September 11! Get your copy!