Prologue

*Lol this book has 69k reads 😂
Also please check it out on Amazon.com under it's new title "The Girl That Burst"!

Hi guys, so before you get into this story, I would like to tell you that there are a few things you should know. This story is completed and Book 3 is out: Eleanor's Demise (; I recommend it because I like it, but then again I wrote it.

Follow me! A lot of chapters are only available to followers. Also the name on the title says bellybuddy because that was my old username and I haven't had the heart to change it on the cover~the memories.

1. This is the second book in the Bliss series. Pure Bliss. You don't have to read the first book to figure things out in this one. Some chapters in this book are only available to followers so hit that button. Don't worry, you can unfollow later.

2. If kissing makes you uncomfortable, this might not be the book for you. There are mature scenes so read at your own risk. And if talk of sex and actual sex is uncomfortable don't read. Honestly this is a warning you should HEED. Please :)

This story is under copyright laws so please don't copy it because that is illegal and can get you sent to jail. It took me 2 years to complete and that would suck if someone just stole all that hard work from me.

(This version is mostly unedited and I do not plan on editing it for obvious reasons which you can read in my Authors note. I really have no faith in people so please watch what you say. Rude comments will be deleted.)
Please keep the comments safe and clean.

Check out my new story called "The Secret Network"!!!

Check out a similar more realistic story: https://my.w.tt/j1Va0zF6uV

Follow me for updates! Please vote and comment and all that jazz... Alright here we go! Some chapters have restrictions and all you have to do to access them is follow me. @veronicasoli

PLEASE READ THIS: this story has missing blurbs which were originally meant to encourage the reader to purchase the story. I had put these in place four years ago and have lost the complete manuscript to this story. The only place where the entire book is available is on amazon and I am unable to re-add the missing blurbs unfortunately so if that's something you want to consider before reading this book, you've been warned. However; I do have MANY other works that you can check out. This is the only one with anything missing from it. 
🌹🌹🌹

My blonde hair flew in the breeze as I stood beside my graduating class of 2017. We wore our red graduation caps, awaiting our names to be called.

I sighed eagerly, watching everyone get called up one by one.

"Pure Bliss." The speaker called as the brunette made her way to the stand, a wide smile on her soft features. That girl had been through a lot and it's a miracle that she is still smiling.

We'd graduated together as good friends and have become better friends since highschool. I watched her as she shook hands with the president of our class at Stanford and walked over to her seat; her fiancé walked up beside her, planting a kiss on her lips. She smiled, blushing as though it were their first kiss once again.

They were super cute, but I never understood why Noah, one of the hottest, but ultimately shy guys, went for her when girls like me existed.

They were barely in the last name letter B's and each person was slowly walking to get their bachelor's degrees. This was going to take forever.

I felt shaky and nervous as I spotted sharp brown eyes staring at me. My boyfriend, Christian Anderson. We had a history. A long painful and somewhat tragic history; one that Pure Bliss had gotten involved in, but in the end he chose me.