1.Too Hot Challenge

"Hey guys it's Sam and Colby . " Colby said our intro for our videos .
"And today we are doing something very different " I went on .
I looked at Colby and smirked slightly he just looked back at me clueless ,because I still haven't told him what my idea for this video was .
I looked back at the camera and said "At lot of you had requested this and today is the day . We are doing the Too Hot Challenge " .

Colby looked at me shocked .
"What ?"
"Dude you know this could go wrong and everything could be awkward between us . Also if we really upload this even more things will go crazy !"
Colby exclaimed.

"Hey Colby chill . I promise you nothing will be awkward after this okay ." I said looking him straight in the eyes .

"Okay " he said giving in and looked back at the camera.
"Good. " I turned back to the camera .
"So basically you have kiss the other person but you are not allowed to touch them. The first person to touch the other loses , and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser"
I said .

__________________________

They sat down on the couch and turned to face each other.
Colby looked down before looking back up into Sam's eyes "so should we just?..." he asked shyly, leaning in slightly closer to his friend.
"Hands behind your back." Sam reminded him, before locking his own hands behind his back.
"Okay you ready ?" a slight nod from Colby was all needed .
Sam leaning in to close the gap.

The moment their lips collided, he felt a strange feeling of excitement, and happiness. Colby's lips were softer than he expected, and it was different to all of the girls he had kissed. He clasped his hands tighter against his instinct to knot his fingers in Colby's hair. He refused to lose this game.
Colby clasped his hands together tightly. There was no way he is going to lose.

He smirked as an idea formed in his head. He leaned into the kiss, moving his lips with more force against Sam's.
Sam's eyebrows raised in surprise as Colby's kisses became more urgent. He tried to exert the same force back, and had to shove his hands in his pockets to keep them down. He had a sudden urge to pull Colby closer, but he knew he couldn't, so instead he shuffled forwards slightly to be closer.

Colby clutched at his hands, attempting to keep them still but failing misserable. He settled with playing with his belt loops to try keep his hands away from Sam. He shuffled closer, closing his eyes as he slipped his tongue into his friends mouth.
Sam gasped quietly as he felt Colby's hot tongue enter his mouth.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to be enjoying this so much, but then he'd never anticipated the effect a simple kiss from his best friend could have on him. He let his mouth fall open a little more, scrunching his hands into fists to keep them where they were.
Colby began to shake slightly as he fidgeted with his hands again.

This game was proving to be harder then he thought. A small moan escaped his lips as he tried to get closer yet again.
Sam smirked as he heard that Colby was finding this just as difficult. He decided to tease him, knowing that Colby almost always gave in to him. He moved his lips from Colby's mouth and began to kiss down his jawline, keeping his hands down so as to not touch him at all.

He knew that Colby wouldn't be expecting it, and had heard that kissing Colby's neck was his greatest weakness.
His eyes widened as he made a small yelp sound. "S-Sam?" he stuttered, attempting to hold back a small moan but failing.
Sam chuckled softly against the smooth pale skin and carried on his path. He reached Colby's neck and kissed softly, before darting his tongue out every so often, knowing that it would drive him crazy.

He moaned against him, and brushed his lips across his neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses.
Colby moaned again, moving his hands slightly but then clutching them back together again almost instantly. He wanted nothing more then to pull Sam closer but of course, he couldn't.
"C'mon Colby, it's easy, just reach out and touch." Sam whispered, punctuating each word with a kiss.