"Huehuehue. Seems legit, eh?" He said with a smug look. Marinette twitched.

"It's not legit!"

"What?"

"Adrien and I aren't legit!!!"

Nino shrugged. "You guys seem legit, are legit, BAM! You're both legit!" Nino said, smirking in triumph at his wonderful reason.

Marinette slapped her hand on her face. "Your legit face! Is about to get legitimately beaten up by me!" She threatened.

Nino slumped. "I'm sorry." His eyes than adverted outside. "Oh, no. Alya is coming."

"What?" Marinette turned around and her best friend about to come in. She turned to Nino and glared.

"We have unfinished business." She sneered and ran to her room. The bluenette collapsed on her chaise.

"I actually fell for him....crap.." She muttered. She picked up her phone and saw she had a message from an unknown number.

?: Hey ;)

She groaned. She had enough of strangers texting her.

M: Who are you? What are you? Why are you texting me? How'd you get my number?! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME STRANGER!!!!!

?: ':/ Well... Wow. Easy m'lady.

M: ADRIEN!?!?!

A: Hey 😏

M: How'd you get my number?

A: 😓 I uhhh.. Guessed it.

M: Nino told you. -_- didn't he.

A: Maybe😏

M: What do you want? 😒

A: What? I can't text my girlfriend😉 xxx

M: I'm not your girlfriend!!!😷

A: Aww😮😥 But we kissed😢

A:💏

A:💏

A: 💏

"Shit. He remembers." Marinette blushed.

M: Those kissing emojis are making me hungry

A:😏 Hungry for me

A: don't worry. I'm hungry for you too😉😉😉

M: EWWWW! YOU PERV😷😷😷

A: ;) ;)

M: -_-

A: Gtg. T2yl. Ily.💖

M: Whatever

A: Meanie😑😹💕xx

Marinette placed her phone down and put her hand to her chest. Her heart was gonna break her chest. Damn you, Adrien.

---

Ahem... My life was going so great. I was happy and had a peaceful life. But than you came along........

Fucking autocorrect! -_-

-Edited 2K18-