Chapter 11:Merle

Season 3
Episode 5
------------
"Me and Zara are the fastest and quietest here, we will go get some supplies for Judith and the group" Glenn says, pulling a bag over his shoulder. I nod and follow him into the car. We still haven't found my mom and T-dog, I'm starting to think they might be dead.

We arrive at a small store, A walker saw me and walked over. I stabbed it. I stood next to Glenn as he walks inside. I shine my torch on the floor seeing a toy duck. "Glenn, get that duck"
"What?" He asks.
"Get that duck,A kid growing up in a prison could use some toys" I laugh. He picks it up, putting it in his bag. Some shelves were tipped over and empty, I looked at the signs seeing the baby section.I Walked over putting all the formula in my bag. Carl hasn't spoke to me for two days, I feel like he blames me for his moms death.We cleared everything, and walked out.
"We just hit the powdered formula jackpot" I smile.
"I also got beans, batteries, cocktail wieners, many mustards, we might make it back for dinner if we leave now" Glenn says taking my bag and putting the supplies in the back seat of the car.
"And where is it y'all good people are calling home?" A fimiliar voice says, I take my gun out my holster aiming it at the person,Merle walks out.
"Merle?" Glenn says surprised.
"Wow!" He looks at me. "Well haven't you grown up, Zara"
"Can you tell me, is my brother alive?" He asked.
"Yeah" Glenn spoke.
"you take me to him and I'll call it even on everything that happened up there in Atlanta" I look at his hand, it was now a knife.
"I found myself a medical supply warehouse.
Fixed it up myself.pretty cool, huh?" Merle smirks.
"We'll tell Daryl you're here and he'll come out to meet you" Glenn says, our guns still pointing at Merle.
"Hey Glenn,the fact that we found each other is a miracle.Come on, now.You can trust me"
"You trust us.You stay here" Merle slowely walks closer to us, in a second he pulls his gun out, I dodge the bullet. Glenn runs round the car but before I could follow.Merle grabs me, pointing his gun at my head.Glenn walks over to us.
"Let go of her,Let go of her!" Glenn demanded. merle pulls me closer to him.
"Now we're gonna go for a little drive"
"We're not going back to our camp"
"No, we're going somewhere else.Get in the car, Glenn! You're driving!" Merle pushes me up, throwing me in the back of the car.