Chapter 12:Hell

Season 3
Episode 7
------------
I wake up, my arms and ankles tied to the chair I'm sitting in. I look around the room, not seeing Glenn. I start to panic. I move my arms, the rope cutting my wrists. I stopped what I was doing when I heard the door open, a man walks in, he walks over to me cutting the ropes from my wrists. "We'll take you back to your people, explain this was all just a misunderstanding,You tell us where they are and we'll drive you there" I cross my arms.
"I want to talk to Glenn" I say.
"I can't allow that.Your people are dangerous.
Handcuffed my man to a roof, forced him to amputate his own hand..You just tell us where they are and we'll bring them here.You'll be safe, I promise" The man added, I didn't answer. "Fine. Let's try something else.Stand up, please" I look away from him. "Stand up"
I stand up. "Take off your shirt"
"No"  i stated.
"Take off your shirt or I'll bring Glenn's hand in here" I slowely take my shirt off. "Carry on" I take a deep breath, taking my bra off. As soon as it was off I covered my breasts with my hands. He stands up, unbuckling his belt. He walks over to me. Slamming me on the table. He leans down to my ear. "So you gonna talk?" He whispers.
"You can do whatever you're gonna do. go to hell" I hissed. He bent over me for a second,but moved away. He grabbed my arm harshly, pulling me out the room. He pulls me into the next room. I look to see glenn covered in blood and bruises. Once he saw me, he raised his weapon up at merle.
"Drop it" Merle hisses as he points a gun at my head.
"We're through with games.Now one of you is gonna give up your camp" The man says, merle clicks the gun.
"The prison" Glenn responded quick.
"How many are you?" He asked.
"10" Merle and the man look at each other. They leave the room, Glenn runs over to me, pulling me in a hug. He quickly takes his shirt off giving it to me. I put it on.