Chapter 7:Farm

Season 2
Episode 13
--------------
It's been a few hours since they've been gone, everyone is getting impatient. "I'm going after them-" Andrea says, sitting up from her chair.
"Don't, they could be anywhere.And if Randall comes back, we're gonna need you here-" Lori was interrupted by the door opening,Daryl and glenn walk in,but no Shane or Rick.
"Rick and Shane ain't back?" Daryl asks.
"No" Lori says.
"We heard a shot"
"Maybe they found Randall" Lori tells Daryl.
"We found him"
"Is he back in the shed?" I ask.
"He's a walker"
"Did you find the walker that bit him?" Hershel asks.
"No, the weird thing is he wasn't bit" I look at glenn confused. "His neck was broke"
"The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks were right on top of each other And Shane ain't no tracker, so he didn't come up behind him,They were together" Daryl stated.
"Would you please get back out there, find Rick and Shane and find out what on earth is going on?" Lori asks in a worried tone.Daryl nods and leaves the house. I walk over to the window seeing around 100 walkers on their way to the farm.
"Guys,your gonna want to see this" I mumbled.
"Oh, shit" glenn says, we all go to the porch.
"Patricia, kill the lights" Hershel trembled.
"Maybe they're just passing, like the herd on the highway,Should we just go inside?" Glenn asks Daryl.
"Not unless there's a tunnel downstairs I don't know about" Daryl answers.
"Carl's gone" Lori says out of breath.
"What?!" I say.
"he was upstairs.I can't find him anymore"
"Maybe he's hiding" Glenn spoke.
"He's supposed to be upstairs.I'm not leaving without my boy"
"We're not.We're gonna look again" my mom says dragging Lori back into the house.Andrea came back with the bag of guns, I picked one up, loading it.
"Kill as many as we can, and we'll use the cars to lead the rest of them off the farm" I gulped.
"Are you serious?" Daryl asks me.
"This is my farm.I'll die here" Hershel stated.

I shot the walkers as I sat on the back of Daryl's bike.Theres too many walkers. We can't fight them off."Daryl, we can't stay" I stated. He doesn't listen. I see a walker slowly tumbling behind him, I shoot it. He looks to me than back at the walkers. He returns to the bike and  starts it up, he drives it away from the farm, I look at it one last time, a once beautiful scene was now burnt down and nonexistent. "D-do you think my mom made it out?" I stutter.
"She got out with Lori and Beth" he mumbles.

It's been hours, and we're still on the road. It's now light out and we are at the place where we last saw Sophia.Alive. I look behind one of the cars, seeing Carl, Rick and Hershel.i see two cars stop.maggie and Glenn get out of the first one,Lori, Beth, T-dog and my mom get out the next. I jump of the bike and run over to my mom hugging her tightly. I look to my side seeing Carl, Lori And rick hugging. "Where's Andrea and Shane?" I ask, rick looks at me but then looks down.
"She saved me, then I lost her" mom spoke.
"We saw her go down" Daryl added.
"Patricia?" Hershel asked.
"They got her, too.Took her right in front of me. I was holdin' onto her, daddy" Beth sobbed.
"You definitely saw Andrea?" I asked.
"There were walkers everywhere" lori responded.
"Did you see her?" I asked again.she didn't reply. "I'm gonna go back"
"No" Rick hissed.
"We can't just leave her!" I snapped.
"We don't even know if she's there" Lori says.
"She isn't there.She isn't.She's somewhere else or she's dead.There's no way to find her.you aren't going back Zara " Rick ordered.
"So we're not even gonna look for her?" Glenn asked.
"We gotta keep moving" Rick commanded.

I sat in the car with Glenn and Maggie, but the car came to a stop.
"You out?" Glenn asks Rick, as we got out the car. Rick nods. "We can't all fit in one car"
"We'll have to make a run for some gas in the morning" Rick stated.
"Spend the night here?" I ask.
"We'll build a fire" Lori spoke.
"In the morning, we'll find gas and some supplies.We'll keep pushing on" Rick added.
"Glenn and I can go make a run now, try and scrounge up some gas" Maggie says,holding her gun close to her.
"No, we stay together.We keep it that way.We'll find shelter somewhere.There's gotta be a place"
"Dad,look around. There's walkers everywhere" Carl speaks up.
"There's gotta be a place not just where we hole up, but that we fortify, hunker down, pull ourselves together, build a life for each other.I know it's out there.We just have to find it!" Rick hissed at us.
"Even if we do find a place and we think it's safe, we can never be sure.For how long? Look what happened with the farm.We fooled ourselves into thinking that that was safe" Maggie says.
"We'll make camp tonight over there, get on the road at the break of day" Rick orders pointing in the woods.
"You know I found Randall, right? He had turned, but he wasn't bit" Daryl says walking up to Rick.
"How's that possible?" Carl asked.
"We're all infected" I looked at Rick confused.
"What?" Daryl inquired.
"At the CDC, Jenner told me.Whatever it is, we all carry it"
"And you never said anything? You knew this whole time?" I barked at him.
"How could I have known for sure?"
"That is not your call.Okay, when I found out about the walkers in the barn, I told, for the good of everyone" Glenn says.
"Well, I thought it best that people didn't know" Rick looks at us all for a second before walking ahead, leaving us all in shock.