Genesis

"There is no way both of them can be dead! Is there?" Her dad asked.

"Well, the fight has ended and they aren't moving so I guess they are dead," Connor said.

"Well since they are dead we should solve this difference ourselves in the easiest way possible-"

"We aren't dead yet," said me and my brother slowly getting off of the ground.
"(Y/-," Ciel started to run to her when Connor stopped him.

"That's impossible! You were dead, you're supposed to be dead both of you." Dad said.

"We didn't but we will soon, we just had to do one last thing before we do," Brother said while looking at me for confirmation.

"What would that be?" Mother asked stepping forward.

"Goodbye Ciel." I said with a smile as me and my brother walked closer with our hands still joined we used our free hands and touched our parents shoulders as black veins began to grow onto their shoulders. Our eyes rolled behind our heads as we chanted in Latin. Our words were different but wrapped around the same thing...killing. We knew the consequence of doing this and there was no escaping it...death.
"De potestate principis tenebrarum non increpem te. Quia infernus absorbebit te velim, ut attractio in imis dolor in mundo fecisti populum nostrum et ad vitam setence imis in inferno in aeternum. Ut nec ianuam regni caelestis intrabunt. Maledictio inardescere durabit quamdiu est in inferno." By the time I finished the curse the earth cracked open and took them down.
"(Y/N), why did you say goodbye?" Ciel asked seeming concerned,
"Now that I used that curse I no longer can stay with you all. Well I guess this is really goodbye then...well goodbye everyone." I said with a wave and then me and my brother disappeared too.

Connor's POV:
I watched as she disappeared and suddenly I felt this sensation go though my body as I heard her whisper,"Remember your promise. I'm dead, but I will know if you keep it."
I walked up to Ciel who was on his knees holding her clothing just staring at them. Is he ok? I know this time if anything he knows that she is really gone this time, but I still feel bad for him.

"Ciel, we need to talk. She told me to only tell you this after she was gone so I will. If you come with me."

"Ok I will but it is only because she told me to trust you." He said stoically.

He must really not be handling this well at all. She warned me to be gentle with him and to respect him but it's hard to not pity him at the same time. But I have too for her sake. We've been walking for what felt like 10 minutes when he stopped.
"How far off are you taking me exactly?" He asked probably thinking of possible other intentions.
"W-We could stop here and talk if you'd like," I said nervously.
"Yes I would appreciate that," He said.
We stopped near a park so we walked over to it and we sat at a table near it.
"Now what is it she wanted you to tell me?" Ciel seemed pretty eager but tried to hide it.
"I was asked to tell you this, let's just call it a final message if you would," I said. I felt as if I could feel her presence still here beside me.
Then I sighed,"I guess it's time I explain. She had all this planned from the beginning-"

"WAIT WHAT?!? You're saying that she knew her death BEFORE it even happened?"

"Yes, every Angelica is given the power to predict their death. They see it a little after their time of birth and they can recall it so technically she could have avoided death if she had pleased, but she stopped because it was her time. She was beginning to notice things started to change like: you tried to move on, Alois stepped into the picture, (M/N)'s terrible situation, etc. Don't you see, everything was falling apart. All of your friends lives; her family's lives; the innocent civilians lives don't you see that everyone is dying and it's all linked. The curse wasn't what was suppose to could kill her, it was supposed to be you. You were supposed to summon all that hatred you had bottled up inside...that hatred would be summoned to this cause, that power is known as The Betrayal Of An Angelica. It is a betrayal because with that weapon you would've killed her instantly and she'd never returned again which would've been another way to end all this."

"I don't get it if this is true, why did she go through all this trouble? I mean why didn't she just get me to commit the "betrayal" after we broke up since that's when I was most upset with her?"

"Good question, Ciel let me explain. She could have just done that, but you know damn well why she didn't you know how much she loved you. If she could have been human or if she wasn't in this situation I'm sure she would have NEVER chosen this if there would have been another way, but unfortunately, there wasn't. So you shouldn't put yourself in such a place to where you question your entire life, because she wanted me to make sure you understood the reason for this-"

"The reason for this? PLEASE inform me of this reason!" Ciel demanded.

I understand how he feels I can feel it tearing him up. Every word I say tears a part of his happiness away...he is beginning to understand that the love of his life is gone. (Y/N) made me promise to tell him and I understand why she wanted me to do it and not anyone else. She knew it; she foresaw the way he'd take it and asked me to tell him so nobody would have to see him this miserable. I finally understand now. She came into his life to do this to him. This was another one of her plans. She wanted to break him all the way so that he could start over and respect the people in his life more. She came for this purpose to make him love her, but I guess she didn't expect the feelings to become mutual. I finally understand. She used all of us: me, her maid, Sebastian, his servants, Alois, etc. just to get Ciel to understand what it felt like to love again and cherish people. This is it...(Y/N), I finally understand everything. I forgive you. I know you care for everyone that was why you did it which is also why you unleashed that curse, isn't it.

I felt a shallow breeze and then I saw the cherry blossoms fly freely past us. She's coming back, not permanently, but she will return and the reason she will is for the one she loves. Soon a bright light takes over the sky and as I stare at it I see the words I will never forget...The Light To My World.