Chapter 2

Sebastian's POV:

After we hung up the phone I scurried to my master's study to inform him of the inconvenience. I knocked on the door carefully so I did not disturb him from his duties. I began to get bored until I heard a loud monotone voice. And the voice belonged to none other than Ciel Phantomhive

The voice forcefully yelled,"Come in!"

Him yelling startled me a bit. He was usually calm and usually hid every emotion; every tear in his body he kept hidden inside until today he yells.....at me? This made me believe that something was really bothering the young master and I wasn't sure what it was. I could always read his mind, but I think it will come in handy later.

"Something wrong young master?"

"No. Anyway, did you invite lady (Y/N) to our manor?"

"Yes milord, but she insisted that we went to hers."

"Sabastian, did you disobey just orders?"

"No milord, your orders were to call the (L/N) manor and ask if they would like to come over so you could solve the case together. And I did indeed call the manor and ask, yet they insisted the same and it is in-polite to disappoint a lady young master."

"When do we need to set out to see the countess?"

"They said to be at the manor around noon, so since the manor is far away I'd say we'd have to leave in 15 minutes to get there by noon milord."

"Sabastian this is an order, get me ready to go, pack our bags, and fix my afternoon tea before we leave."

I kneeled down in front of him and said,"Yes, my young lord."

With that I left and packed both of our bags, straightened up the manor, prepared 1 months worth of dinner so Baldroy wouldn't burn it, I fixed the garden and fertilized the plants so Finnian wouldn't kill them, and cleaned the entire household top to bottom so Mey-Rin wouldn't break anything. Afterwards, I went to dress my master in his usual attire and prepared our carriage for our journey in 10 minutes with 5 to spare. We said our goodbyes to the servants and Pluto and road off. That trip was the longest 19 hour ride of my life thanks to the young lord.

Ciel's POV:

It feels as if we have been riding for days yet Sabastian says it's only been 3 hours. I couldn't take this ride anymore. I didn't know the (L/N) manor was this far away. I miss my bed, my room, my household compared to this carriage ride. I was so dumbfounded I even tried to make small talk to Sabastian.

"Sabastian."

"Yes milord?"

"H-How have you been? Are you tired of driving?"

"Young master may I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Do you happen to be bored, young master?"

"Maybe I-"

"I could tell young master by the way you are acting.

"We are almost there."

"Are we close Sabastian?"

"We are?!?How far?"

"16 hours."

"YOU.KNEW.WHAT.I.MEANT!"

What surprised me the most was his reaction. He said nothing. What made me mad is his signature smirk across his face.

It was already 23:00 (military time for 11:00pm) and I still wasn't asleep. I was angry and restless and I was starting to hate my restless self. I handled it until I had enough.