The Last Supper Part 2

"That was a long walk here, but it goes way faster when talking with friends," I said with a smile.

"You wouldn't believe me when I say that thus is the longest conversation we've ever had."

A nd with that was the end of the conversation. Why would we talk if world is going to end soon and it's me that decides the fate of the people. If I choose live I choose death for all of them on the contrary, if I choose death the earth will probably already be too destroyed to live on. And all of us know it.
"Hey umm...(Y/N), did you choose your path yet?"
"Yes Connor and I choose the one nobody would choose, Plan C. And I understand what will happen to me and the outcomes if it works but if it doesn't then Plan B will have to do.
"Yes, my lady I understand. But if we don't have this party the way you want it if we all don't make it to the morning, happy then I just wanted to tell you, I really will miss you, but no matter how painful it is I will do exactly as you ask." Connor said. I noticed he had tears forming and then he let one fall and it hurt...a lot. It's the blood bond--once you share blood you become one and you share feelings too, I guess.
He looked so sad and worried about me, so I hugged him.
"Shh, it's ok I know it is hard to go through this and this blood bond may be really painful, but remember what I told you, 'Losing all your petals in winter is better than being cut in spring.' Please don't forget that."
I said, but the funny thing is I know why he's crying so much;because I didn't want to."
The funny thing is we were going crazy on the porch but oh well, time for dinner.
We walked into the manor and suddenly I got more pain from what I expected would hurt a lot, my jacket.
In my long life, I would always go on assassin missions and tasks, but now that jacket sits there with tons of diminished souls and blood remains of them all inside it. I began to not edit Connor can he feel this pain? One way to find out I have to remove it. I grabbed it and put it outside and sent it away to a random planet besides here.
When I saw Connor panting I healed his pain and whispered,"sorry" to him and walked up to Sebastian.
"Sebastian, has the feast been prepared?"
"Would you prefer us to partake in it now?"
"Well Sebastian, due to the predicament we are in, it is necessary we need to eat and have as mush sleep as possible and also, nobody may leave this manor under any circumstance."
"Ok (Y/N), we won't" They all said at the same time.
We walked into the dining room to find there were no seating arrangements but two; me and Ciel's. I didn't care though really.
There was more food than you could imagine,was he oblivious to the fact that we weren't going to be able to eat half of this food? I mean seriously there is soo much, but I have one more task...ask Tanaka about his part if this plan.
"Tanaka are you there?" I asked stepping deeper into the dark hallway.
"Ho ho ho."
Yep he's there alright 😅😅.
"Drink your Ynomi so we can talk please." I asked politely.
He sipped it and became large yet again.
"You know what I have come to ask you don't you Tanaka?" I ask showing little emotion.
"Yes and I am afraid I won't be working alongside you in your family business. I was given the task of watching over his son in his place as an order from Vincent Phantomhive and I will keep it."
"Are you sure you are staying loyal to the right side, Tanaka?"
"I could ask you the same. I was warned that one day if someone tries to kill his son to have them killed, but I couldn't do that to you. Your just not thinking this through. If your on our side then you can be, but you can't be on theirs."
"I've been made up my mind. But there is no ''me" on either side. I have my own battle to fight, but if you ever so happen to get in the way, it wouldn't be my fault if you died.
"Goodnight (Y/N)."
"I can't say that it will be."
Well he's not on our side so I have to ask 'him' to do it. Well it's 6 it's about time I tell them it's bedtime. I walked into the main room and saw how happy they were...it hurts to know that this most likely will never happen again. I felt the marking continue to grow on my arm as I was almost crying, but I held it in to tell them the message.
"Guys it's bedtime. I know it's early, but if you stay up later you may not get much sleep if it begins so time for bed so go find any room that isn't mine."
And with that they were off. All but one of course.
"Connor and (Y/N), may I ask you a question."
"Yes Ciel?" I asked curiously what is he thinking about?
"Why are we really going to bed early, is it suppose to be happening tonight or tomorrow?"
"Yes." Was all we said and then he got up.
"Wait, Ciel." I said grabbing his wrist.
"No matter what happens I just wanted you to know I love you. I hate how horrible I acted I wanted you to hate me to save you, but that couldn't work at all. I missed you too much. And I just wanted to say even if we are a million miles apart on a clear dark night I will be able to see find you because Ciel, you are the light to my world." I said as a single tear fell down my face.
"And you waited till now to tell me! I love you too. But at the moment wherever we travel I may be your darkest light, but remember, nobody can take me from you."
And with that is happened...he kissed me and I was fine with it. I realized these feelings and I thought even if I told him it wouldn't change a thing because I thought he hated me, but I guess I was wrong.
"Now off to bed, Phantomhive." I teased.
And he was off. I could tell Connor was hurt, but not by the kiss.
"Connor are you sad I didn't confess my needs for you in such a loving heartfelt way?"
"Maybe." He said looking down at the ground so I sighed and dragged him along to my bedroom.
And it wasn't like the way it sounded. I always hang out with him it's just how we operate and it always will be. We just sat there since we didn't need to sleep for about 12 am and then we heard it--the horn of Gabriel. On instinct we jumped up and woke everyone up and grabbed the food and a few weapons and called out a friend of mine: Agni.
"Agni and Sebastian, hold them off We have to get out of here before we put you all in danger."
"Goodbye you guys."