Chapter 14

(Your POV)

My parents...the one who I watched die in the burning manor...or so I thought. How could they have done this to me they continued to live and they look fine while I on the other hand, was breaking down.

My emotions are like a everlasting stairway. I can truly be happy and move up the sairs or I could fake it and move up. I could stay the way I am broken and confused and stay at the same step.And when I start longing for happiness or whatever is left of it I go down the stairs one sep closer to when I go back to how shattered and misrable I really am.

"(Y\N), your mother and I are glad to see what a wonderful wom-"

"Why didn't you stay with me in the first place so we can live happily like you and mom promised? You said you would never abandon me ever no matter the circumstances, but I guess that wasn't true either."

"Umm...(Y/N), who exactly are these people? Are they really your parents." Curiously asked Elizabeth.

I guess she can't really see through this, well I could try to get her to understand I guess.

"Yes they are, Lady Elizabeth, but I guess it's a two-sided disliking for each other." I responded.
"It's not lke that at all sweetie you see me and your dad didn't want to put you through the troubles of worring about us anymore so then we decided it would be best if you didn't have to see us until you'd be able to handle it. (You were getting angry at the moment yet decided just to see what they were going to tell you after almost 10 years of hiding) We then thought of how bad you would be treating everyones\ since you have never been a good person (Your blood was boiling) and are even more of a discrase than your twin sister, that reminds me ow has little Mary-Ann been? I'm asking because I'm worried she may turn out as much of a discrase as you did (Y/N) that is another reason we left you under my ex-husband's last name and remarried to have someone worth the wealth you live in...just face it, you don't deserve any of my buisness from the start yet he had faith in you he told me to give you a chance and I did...and look were it leads us now. (Now mother don't you dare insult me or say anything bad or I sware) Your a idiotic no good sult who has nothing better to do in life so just lives under a title you got from me. Face it, without my name you would be wort nothing!"

That was the crulest, evilest, most unloving thing that I've ever heard in my life! The anger built up inside me and I couldn't hold back my true power. That was it she was going to learn the thing many people don't. The thing that makes me amazing even without my title or nobility...my true power.

"Mother, do you know that what you do to me can affect if you leave this manor alive?"

"What do you mean all the guards here have to obey me, you can't call your butler to get you out of this mess, and I'm way stronger than that poor excuse for a body!"

"Your right you can stop the guards, but you were also wrong, I wasn't planing on calling my maid. Also, FYI you can insult my body as much as you want, but that dosen't mean you can beat me. Also I will lock you up to feel a long and painful death. You and your husband." I said it emotionless yet I smirked whe I said that.

"Elizabeth, I think it would be best if you were to leave earlier than intended. I don't really think you want to see what is about to happen," I said dryly

She got her knives and yelled," We'll see about that (Y/N)!"

"I'll catch you very quickly so we can lock y'all up and eat some food."

Then it started and it happened to be a quick fight around 1 minute or less. First, she ran at me only to be stabbed in the shoulder and fell to the ground while her husband came willingly.

~~~ 4 hours later~~~

They took forever to wake up so I ate and took a nap till I was woken up to screaming. Wen she saw me and tried to come at me, but couldn't because of the chains on her wrists and ankles.

"Welcome mother and stepdad to my dungeon!" I say sarcastically.

"This isn't in the mansion that was passed on through generations so where are we! áwiergan answer me!"

"No swearing in here. your right, this isn't the mansion passed on through generations and that's because y'all got it burned down. Second everyone who knew how it looks is dead like you are suppose to be. And this is the bottom floor in my manor and if you want you can all it anything you want."

"Sweetie, you would never ever do this to your mommy. We are suppose to be together forever remember?"

"Yes, my dad was to until he refused to give you his fourtne so you killed him and mommy doesn't care about me at all and I'm so glad we don't have to be next to each other, but just for you I will let you stay in my dungeon forever so we can be together."

I then unlocked her husband and escorted him out to safety.

"What so what are you going to do, sleep with him for his money slut, because too bad I already did."

" Nope I'm saving this man so you don't kill him aftr you can acsess all his money."

"Fine kill me have fun because I hate all of you."

"I already told you, what fun would it be unless I gave you the long and painful death you deserve, sweetie. See you soon so you can eat!"

"Go to ceaster.."

"Mother sweetie, this is ceaster. I did this so you would be able to handle the gástcwalu ."

With that I left and told the man if he told the athorities I'd kill him, because I own them. He swore this to remain between all of us. We also wee able to give him all his money back that she stole from him everything was perfect. Something didn't feel right like she was suppose to tell someone, but everyone she loved is dead. The old (Y/N) is dead you see I killed the girl who use to be me.

But then again, these people aren't my parents by blood. Who would possibly think that. All they did infact do was try their best to rasie me, But havesomething a little bigger im working on at the moment, so I
shouldn't worry, until then.