Chapter 15

Ciel's POV:
Turns out everything is just the way it started...everyone happy while I am the one alone. In a world like this there are only two kinds of people those who steal and those who are stolen from. I had everyone stolen from me yet I feel no anger no sadness, because that is part of the strange human life, you get what you want and then get it taken away because nobody is truly happy. If you think life is fair then somebody is protecting you from it. My parents were protecting me the most and they were all I had until they died that's when I called on Sabastian for the first time. I want to experice nightmares with open eyes for my eternal life with my demon butler, because there is no soul inside us that can separate us. That's why I believe humans are too weak to understand how lucky they are to have others by them and cherish them, because my happiness turned into my worst nightmare. But (Y/N) was different. She has a very secretive past and enjoys having people around..but what's the point of trying to keep friends if you can continuously run people away. Sometimes I wish I were dead and could feel nothing but pain and suffering for eternity, yet I have to live in this eternal hell hole. What is she hiding that is so important that she doesn't even tell her butler? She's so arrogant that she thinks she suffers more than the rest of us, yet she doesn't. She is a sorry excuse for a human. She is weak and miserable and I pity her. I might tell her that myself.