Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(M/N)'s POV:

In the beginning of the battle when Ciel threw his sword I think me and Sabastian both noticed the aura change. She seemed a little angrier than before. We noticed how unaffected she was as she was mercilessly beating the Phantomhive boy. When did she obtain that kind of power...and where did she get it from? Did she receive it while we were separated or did she always have it? She looked so heartless and empty inside how long was she like this? And at the end the way she looked at us after she claimed her victory was different. She looked confused about our reactions to her actions. She looked at me with a glare that could kill. She looked at Ciel and Sabastian with such hatred I couldn't take it. I walked up to her and picked her up and threw her through the wall.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was surprised to see myself flying backward through a wall, then two, then three at full force. I was so confused during this more confused then I felt at the fight. I showed Ciel no mercy during that battle. Yes, I obtain a lot of power and if you couldn't figure it out yet....I'm a vampire.

Flashback:

Today of three years ago was when I learned my vampire power. I was alone walking on the streets this was during the time I had ordered my butler to stay away from me while I was outside of the manor. As I was walking alone through the streets of London, I ran right into a man. He looked at me strangely like he was confused.

"Excuse me miss, did I run into you? I apologize if I did."

"Oh no, I am the one who needs to apologize, I ran into you."

He looked at me as if he was transparent then stared at his phone and smiled.

We then rode in his car for about a half an hour till we ended at a mansion. He told me to stay where I was until he returned to the car. When he returned he brought out a woman who started crying when she saw me. I later found outhit the lady in tears before I was actually my.....my mother. I know I know...but then who was the lady I locked into my dungeon under my house who I feed about 1 time a week and give 1 cup of water and beat daily you wonder? She apparently is my kidnapper.

I was stolen from my real parents about a week after birth. That's when I found out that I am a vampire of royal blood and eventually now I am the strongest in the entire community or in other words the queen. My real dad awakened me that evening into my true form and offered me to live with them. I said no, but one day I may reconsider. Now they live in America in the human world, daily waiting for my arrival.

Back to reality:

I used my powers to repair the holes in which my body created and returned outside to the others. Sabastian was tending to Ciel's wounds, Alois and Elizabeth were still paralyzed in shock, while (M/N) was staring at me intensely.

"I'm waiting for a reason for you wrinkling my dress when before this I clearly stated I was attending a meeting afterward," I said calmly while tapping my foot.

"How did you-"

"I told you to not underestimate my powers if I'm not mistaken. I told you when you first became my butler that I possessed supernatural powers if I'm correct. Then, explain why you look so shocked." I demanded still somewhat pissed off because of her actions.

"Because you seem as if I was wrong. You are an evil cold hearted monster (Y/N) and you thought demons were bad, but you are a filthiest evilest monster I've met you scum!" (M/N) screamed. "I want an explanation about your powers. Youbawdy beef-witted goose," She demanded.

I flinched at that comment as it reminded me of my past.

"To be honest, the only people who actually deserve an explanation for this and who actually should be shocked are Alois and Lizzy. If you want to be technical Sabastian and Ciel deserve to know also. You have no right to question my powers, actions, or throw me throw me through a building!" I exclaimed extremely pissed at her.

I walked to my two friends and grabbed their arms and stopped. I walked by Ciel and his butler.

I said," Sabastian, Ciel, I am sorry."

With that, I walked away with my two friends into the manor.

Elizabeth's POV:

She....She h-h-has p-powers?!? Did Alois know about this also? What should I do? We are friends, but should I fear her? I mean she has powers, like how unicorns can fly almost; her talents are so...uncommon. Like it is easier to picture a unicorn than a vampire. But this is more on=f an immediate situation. She looks so hurt and scared like she's worried about how we will react. Why didn't she tell me....did she not trust me? More Importantly...is there anything else that she didn't inform us on?

I stopped thinking when she pulled us into her room, cut the light on, and locked the door. And started to cry.

"Alois, Lizzie, please forgive me for hiding this from you. E-Everyone who ever knew hated me for it. Put me out of any place I've been, called me n-names, and took any friends I've ever had away...p-please don't leave me alone like I was before, d-d-don't make me feel like that again?" She said in between sobs.

I and Alois looked at her and at each other and hugged her.

"(Y/N), don't cry. Alois isn't good with crying girls. Wait! Alois are you or-or-crying?" I said.

Alois looked up with tears streaming down his face and nodded his head. Then, (Y/N) dried her eyes and comforted Alois to try and calm him down.

Alois's POV:

Hearing her story and seeing how much it hurt her reminded me of my past. I then started to cry hoping nobody noticed till Lizzie announced it. (Y/N) immediately dried her eyes and hugged me to comfort me. She then whispered things into my ear like thank you, and it's ok, you have us no matter what that's what friends are for. It really helped me out. Thanks (Y/N).

Sabastian's POV:

Before she left to talk to her friends inside the manor she apologized. She seemed very worried about what her friends would think and furious from her and her butler's conversation. I picked up Ciel and stood up to talk to her about it.

"So, what is your explanation?"

"Explanation for what exactly?"she spat.

"How rude, she told you things that she entrusted nobody else with and you treated her like crap just now. Explain please?" I asked again.

"It's not my fault I just told her the truth that is all nothing more or less." She smirked

"(M/N), you are a worse servant than Claude I hope you know," I commented.

"How rude Sabastian. I thought we were friends." She said teasing.

I was about to respond until I saw the young master move his head a bit.

I really am starting to hate (M/N) a lot.

Ciel's POV:

I lay here unable to move, speak, or open my eyes...just listen and breathe. I heard yelling and it sounded like (Y/N)'s and (M/N)'s voices. I couldn't make out anything except for her say,"sorry" to us. After than I fell asleep. What seemed like moments later I could move and feel move again. I slightly move my head to see my surroundings. That's when I noticed something outrageous Sabastian was holding me.

"Sabastian why are you holding me?" I asked in my usual monotone voice.

"You should be more concerned about your health." He commented.

"What happened in it?" I asked clearly confused.

"You threw your sword it stopped in mid air next, she electrified you, then out of stupidity you attempted to shoot her...big mistake. Then she bit you taking you blood the stabbed you in the side." He said plainly.

"Wow, that is strange...is she a-"

"A vampire? Yes my lord she indeed is." He finished with a smirk.

I will have to talk to her later about it and also ask her what I still want to know...especially what she apologized for. If she wouldn't have said sorry then that would have been a problem, but now I think I have witnessed a new side to her...this just makes me want to learn more.