Chapter 8

Your POV:

You looked at your gigantic wall clock and saw it was only 7:00 which was 2 hours earlier than you usually are awake. You tried everything to go back to sleep, yet your body wouldn't go back into its slumber. You decided to take advantage of your once in a lifetime chance and create some exciting events for you and Lord Phantomhive would both be comfortable doing.

It was 7:30 am when you finished and left a note for (M/N) to tell her where you are if you weren't in there at 9am. You sneaked outside your room and into your private bathroom. You slowly ajar the door so you could slip inside without waking anyone. You then walked turned on the shower so the water could heat up while you undressed. You then stripped from your clothing and walked into the glass shower. Everything in your bathroom was plain from the bright white walls to the polished white tiles even the white bathtub with golden handles and door handle. Noticing that you stepped into the now clouded glass shower and closed the bright shower curtain behind you. The water sent chills down your spine by cold the water was when it first left the head. Why was that? Before I could even continue the thought the water heated as I slowly enjoyed the sensational feeling of the relaxing water.

You spent what turned out to be about 30 minutes in the shower to walk out to the worst scene in your life...the last one you'd suspect, Ciel Phantomhive.

Ciel's POV:
I woke up around 2 hours earlier than usual so I started to think about my plan. I decided that it would be best to continue the search so I got up when I heard walking and a door open and close. When I thought the coast was clear I got up and looked down and noticed I was in my normal attire...I guess Sabastian didn't change my outfit last night. So I ajared the door and squeezed out of the room. I started to walk down the hall when I rembered...I didn't know where to search. Until I saw a door slightly closed. That door seemed suspicious so I pushed it open and walked inside to see the sight that was shocking.... (Y\N) naked.
The sight of that made me beet red of embarrassment. I was about to scream when she covered my mouth.

"Ciel, keep your voice down and why are you in my bathroom?"

She then took her hand off my mouth

"I-I-I didn't know this was even a bathroom."

"Oh, well then...this is akward."

"Yes it is."

"Do you mind?"

"Oh yeah, sorry for intruding."

"Its alright just keep this on the down low ok?"

"ok," I responded worriedly.

And with that I walked out the bathroom. What was that? It looked a little weird like a red spot on her arm, but I shouldn't be still thinking about that should I?
The point is, why search for the unknown. In the end of the day, nobody is anything more than a piece on you side of the chessboard. You play a game; you use people, give them what they want and use them the way we want to. Then in the end it is all meant to help you and is only did for you. If we really, and truthfully did things for other people you would get nowhere in life. Like religion; you do things for others and follow rules just to help you in the afterlife. And you do good things to others to get good credit and rewards.

That is how life works.