Chapter 27

Your POV:
"Prince Soma?!? Prince Soma?!? Answer me!!" Screamed Agni in disbelief.
"Agni, he is dead and no matter how much you scream he can't hear you. Your just screaming to a dead man so shut up!" I yelled.
"Why did you do this, you monster!" He screamed fighting back tears.
"Because he was going to die anyway. If I weren't to kill him the more time his death is delayed the worse the death will be." I said calmly.
Then he started crying but he still looked as if he was waiting to rampage. I know what I have to do.
"Take down the barriers." I said staring blankly at them
"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?! THIS GUY WANTS TO KILL YOU?!?"
"Do I have to repeat myself to you?" I said a bit colder.
Then the barriers were down and I used my powers to make them all sit.
"Agni, I understand your pain. He took you in while they were going to murder you he saw potential in you and you loved him for it...then I took him from you before your very eyes. So if you want I will let you stand up and I will go into my human form. You can take my sword I killed him with and slice me or use your fist, but no kill shots. Ok!😁" I said really cheerfully. As I let him get up.
"Deal he said and picked up my sword and had his fist out ready
"Hey only 2 hits max ok." I said to reassure him of the rule.
I got a piece of paper off of the pile and cut my finger to prove to him I'm being honest and then he ran at me.
"Holy shit." I said in amusement and confusion.
I looked down and I had a cut from my stomach open and punched me and I went back into my original form to heal, but I noticed something...I can't use basically any of my powers except for the useless ones like speed, strength,healing and hearing...why did he cut me there.
"Nice job, and congratulations!" I said while slowly clapping.
This is bad, I can't even talk to them through telekinesis. Ugh so much work, but we need to talk so.
"Can we have a sound barrier I need to talk to you guys."
They looked at me for a few seconds until they understood the situation and signaled me over. Then the barrier was made.
"He cut you in the stomach didn't he?" My dad said in a worrisome way.
"It's ok, I'm fine but for now I'm hungry and before that can we eat I'm hungry?"
They looked at each other communicating. And they knew I wouldn't know what they're saying."
The sound barrier was gone and dad took some of my powers within him to regenerate them while he gave me the ability to make memories visible and the ability to create and destroy as well.
I created a set of nice tables for everyone to sit at.
"Snacks will be served shortly, and there shall be another story times for the most wondered questions of all time staring me!" I said enthusiastically,"but seriously sit at the table." I said a little more monotone and sat down at the table.
Soon after I sat I guess everyone just decided to sit down later knowing that's what I was waiting on. Then the snacks came in. It wasn't much just tea, croissants, cakes, and pies. Then I stuffed a croissant into my mouth, ate it, and cleared my throat to speak.
"There are a lot more things I have been hiding than what was briefly discussed earlier this evening, like my maid (M/N). [Don't say a million times "I thought was a butler?" because I miswrote that and I will rewrite it soon ok]
"Here's a good question for everyone...ha my parents don't even know the answer, but just guess how and why did my maid leave me when I told her to and why if I call her now she can't enter. Keep in mind the barrier by the door isn't up so try and guess."
The room was silent. Everyone looked confused. Did not even Sabastian know this what is everyone thinking why is it I can't use my powers I know maybe if I stop thinking everything will be fine.
[now you only know what she sees and says so that's all you know now 🤗]
"Well this is why, she isn't really my maid, she just some random dying demon who needs my blood to survive. When she was bleeding that day it wasn't because I wasn't around it was because she hadn't had my blood in ages. She won't come, because she's dead now, and somebody knows wh-" I stopped mid sentence due to an extremely painful sensation in my right arm. Instantly my siblings ran over to me on instinct and started panicking as I removed my hand revealing a marking carving itself into my arm.
"SIS ARE YOU OK?!?" My younger brother asked.
I need to think I can't help it why not I need to stop talking. That's it if I stop talking and just take a nap everything will be all-
"AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed as my fangs broke through my gums.
Noo, it's too early don't tell me it's coming, wait I screamed that means-
As if on que a bright white light made its way into the room and here came a bad surprise...angels. Gabriel's horn was heard in the background. As the humans concerned there ears dad put a sound barrier around them to help them out so their eardrums don't explode. I heard the entrance and as i expected the angel of my nightmares has come down because of my scream.
"Hello Gabriel." Was all I could say
"I heard your scream are you alright he asked but then stopped.
"Is this the reason you screamed, because of these disgusting useless creatures? Are they causing you any harm, because I can help you if-"
Then at the worst time I screamed again.
"AAARRGGGHHH!" Wow there goes the sound. Now I can't hear what's next. The pain was becoming unbearable. As I was beginning to rip my arm off I got restrained wow great so now I can't hear or move what could be any worse and that's when it did I was blind folded. Great.
(Timeskip to you have no idea)
"Hello?"
"Hello?" I screamed hoping someone was nearby and someone was, but that's when I blacked out.
Get it blacked out, because your blindfolded? 😂😂 No not funny ok. Well how did you enjoy the chapter? Not so well I presume ok then it got difficult now you have to actually think, what happened while you were out, were you even knocked out, and most of all what were you going to tell everyone? Did you even remember the maid? Of course not. But who am I to question I'm just words on your device, well that's it I hope you enjoyed (probably not tho) the chapter!