Chapter 4

Recap:
That sneaky Sabastian had to ruin my plan. The most attractive most intelligent guy I've ever met told the person I care for most my darkest secret? Well, I guess there is no use in that force field anymore since she already knows.

"Why Sabastian why." I cried softly.

"Because I thought it were best if she knew the truth about you. If I wouldn't have told her you know she would of found out sooner or later." Sabastian whispered into my ear causing me to blush.

"Miss (M/N), do you so happen to be blushing?" He teased seductively. " Do I make you nervous he asked trapping me into a corner coming near my neck.

"Do I Miss (M/N)?" He asked nibbling on my neck while letting his warm breath on my neck sending shivers by down my spine.

"Y-Yes y-you do." I whispered.

"I knew I did I just wanted you to say it." He whispered.

And on that note he whispered"Hope you have fun tonight," and winked.

Chapter 4:

Ciel's POV:

What is wrong with me of all people. I am Eary Ciel Phantomhive. How can I be so stupid and tell her about me. Yes, I know about her, but I feel as if she could be hiding something from me.

I know what you are probably thinking, why not ask Sabastian for help since I'm not capable of doing so...well, I think it's time that I handle something on my own...without my butler. I know you wouldn't picture me saying this, but this is going to be difficult to do without Sabastian since I never really learned to dress myself or bathe myself since he always did everything for me. But, I can handle this. I'm in her mansion thinking of what I should do to find out.

Would it be wrong to simply ask her or am I just afraid of doing so? I wouldn't want to be a wussy coward who can't stand up to a girl...and I don't want to be the no good idiot for asking a girl information that could possibly make her cry...I know I will follow my heart, wait how do you even do that? AGH! I'll investigate instead of asking. I hope I don't spoil my plan or jack it all up in the end and make my life worse.

Time Skip (That Night)

3rd person POV:

(Y/N) and Ciel both went to their rooms in silence not seeing either the butler or the maid for a while and began to wonder where on earth could they be? Ciel came into your room and talked to you for a bit until you both noticed something strange...it's been 2 hours and they haven't seen either of them, so they went on a search. They checked the dining hall, the lounge, the studies, even (M/N)'s room and still no sign of either of them. The last possible place was Sabastian's room. It was the only room with locked. You both looked at each other with mischievous smirks on your faces. You took out your keys and unlocked the door to see the most shocking sight. Both butlers naked in bed with you (F/C) blanket a movie and the board game (Fav. Game) with snacks from you PRIVATE LOUNGE! The sight made you so raged you screamed and walled up to (M/N).

"I thought I told you not to do this including with my belongings in here. You slutty uncaring bastard."

"Countress I-"

That was it then you slapped her straight across the face, stab her with the demon knife in the stomach, and grabbed your blanket and game. And with that you walked out the door.That was it with the great relationship between the two of you.